• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

little headshots for in game acnh items/diy!

bruhssel

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (2) +
hello hello! * WWW *
i restarted my island and im in need of certain items!! since i have nothing rlly in game to offer, i will be offering these 'ych' 300x300 headshots as seen below!
(im sorry in advance idk how to format things on this forum, ty for your patience! ;w; i shrunk image to avoid pg stretching hah )

tbt1.png
tbt2.png

another sample... but a slightly different style -- refer to the samp above for a more accurate representation of what im offering uvu'b
tbt222.png

i will only make slight adjustments to eyes/mouth if requested! otherwise the expression will be the same as the first sample provided!
as to how this works; you request, if accepted i will draw up your character and then send you a heavily watermarked version! we will then go in game and trade the items (whether it be you come to me or vice versa). once items are received and i go back to my island/you back to yours i will send you the unwatermarked version! ^^ lmk if you prefer to be sent the artwork publicly (via quote) or via pm!

also, of course, please do not take credit for the art i make for you! do not steal and do not repost without credit >:c
personal use only!!! you may credit me by linking back to my twitter! (@bruhssel)

here are the items i'm looking for! (this will be edited periodically based on my needs!) feel free to mix and match whatever you wanna offer! bold is what im rlly looking for! striked out = no longer needed!
also i will be more likely to accept the more items offered! sorry ;__; the bigger the offer the more willing ill do shaded!
wedding arch x2
wedding candle set x5
wedding flower stand x4
cherry blossom petal pile x??? (i need alot.. uvu)
cherry blossom petal pile diy
cherry blossom bonsai diy
cherry blossom branches diy
cherry blossom umbrella diy

cherry blossom petal (material) stack x5
flower stand diy
garden wagon x5
spooky fence diy
spooky fence x100
cinnamoroll table x3
cinnamoroll parasol x4

kerokerokeroppi doll
leaf stool diy
my melody table

pls fill out this form! ;w;
ref: (link here to gallery or img in a spoiler)
shaded or non-shaded:
offer:
(what're you offering!)
bg color or transparent?: (if left empty it will be transparent!)
extra: (anything else you'd like to tell/ask me?)

thanks for your time!!! ; w;

Last edited:
ref: (link here to gallery or img in a spoiler): offer: (what're you offering!)
-5x stacks of blossom petals
-8 million bells
-50 NMT
-2x cherry blossom petal pile
(i can get you some of the diys/wedding items if this isn’t enough, just might take me a while to get them from nookazon owo)
shaded or non-shaded: whatever works for u!!
bg color or transparent?: (if left empty it will be transparent!) transparent pls!!
extra: (anything else you'd like to tell/ask me?) can her expression look like this face :3 ?

Last edited:
ref:
tip hoddie front.jpeg
shaded or non-shaded: shaded please
offer: I can get you all of the sanrio items you are looking for so:
cinnamoroll table x3
cinnamoroll parasol x4
kerokerokeroppi doll
my melody table
Plus any other sanrio items if you want more! I'll also double check my diys later if I do have any you need I'll throw those in
bg color or transparent?: transparent
extra: I like the little flowers on the head presented on the sample, could I get those as well with green flowers please :) if not that's also perfectly fine

Ahhhh everybody is sniping all the items!

ref: https://toyhou.se/10325386.renn/gallery
shaded or non-shaded: up to you
offer: spooky fence x 100, garden wagon x1, and if you provide materials for anything else, I have a complete crafting catalog
extra: thanks for considering; your faces are so cuuuute

** wont be available to trade until tmrw afternoon-ish! **

ref: (link here to gallery or img in a spoiler): offer: (what're you offering!)
-5x stacks of blossom petals
-8 million bells
-50 NMT
-2x cherry blossom petal pile
(i can get you some of the diys/wedding items if this isn’t enough, just might take me a while to get them from nookazon owo)
shaded or non-shaded: whatever works for u!!
bg color or transparent?: (if left empty it will be transparent!) transparent pls!!
extra: (anything else you'd like to tell/ask me?) can her expression look like this face :3 ?
sure!! that offer is good aaa ty!
i'll get started! also what color are her eyes? all the refs seem different haha ;w;

edit
lmk if these are ok! i added a lil strawberry ver haha
dejubbs-fc30653f-3d5d-4d3f-b11b-7c449302ad88.png
dejubbn-6d0d08c6-e542-445a-94fb-13f44e49a9f5.png

ref:
shaded or non-shaded: shaded please
offer: I can get you all of the sanrio items you are looking for so:
cinnamoroll table x3
cinnamoroll parasol x4
kerokerokeroppi doll
my melody table
Plus any other sanrio items if you want more! I'll also double check my diys later if I do have any you need I'll throw those in
extra: I like the little flowers on the head presented on the sample, could I get those as well with green flowers please :) if not that's also perfectly fine
aaa sure!! ;w; her eyes are like olive green right? and sure i can add flowers-- like a crown right! ill give u two versions uwu
also aa yeah if u have any diys you don't need i'd love them if you don't mind! i honestly just have the basic ones from the start rn haha

Ahhhh everybody is sniping all the items!

ref: https://toyhou.se/10325386.renn/gallery
shaded or non-shaded: up to you
offer: spooky fence x 100, garden wagon x1, and if you provide materials for anything else, I have a complete crafting catalog
extra: thanks for considering; your faces are so cuuuute
ahh yes pls! and thank you i appreciate it ;w; also fence and wagon is good-- i dont have any mats of anything rn tbh whahaa

Last edited:
aaa sure!! ;w; her eyes are like olive green right? and sure i can add flowers-- like a crown right! ill give u two versions uwu
also aa yeah if u have any diys you don't need i'd love them if you don't mind! i honestly just have the basic ones from the start rn haha

Yeah olive green eyes and the short brown hair those are the main features. I have a free diy area on my island you can pick through and take whatever you need 💚

Yeah olive green eyes and the short brown hair those are the main features. I have a free diy area on my island you can pick through and take whatever you need 💚
awesome thanks so much! lmk what you think ;w;
dejubbv-25601cea-f2da-43ca-8b8a-fe3899c01cb0.png
dejubbt-5df25e12-0f62-48c4-9b88-aceeca4b53ed.png

Can You Draw My Profile Pic? Make him Have Blue Eyes And Make Him Look Even Happier With A Light Blue Background. Also I Have An Item Dump With At Least 20-25 Items In It So You Can Take From That.

ref:
I went and messily drew the kind of bangs I'd like on her on top of a screenshot ^^' She has an asymetrical, choppy bob with kinda messy side bangs. It's just that NH doesn't have that option haha.
violet fringe.png
For more character referneces: https://refsheet.net/Aquilla/violet
shaded or non-shaded: shaded if possible :3
offer:
to order:
  • cinnamoroll table x3
  • cinnamoroll parasol x4
  • my melody table
  • spooky fence (30)

to craft:
  • garden wagon x5

bg color or transparent?: up to you!
extra: I'm an artist as well :) if my items are not enough, I'd be happy to draw something for you on top! ^u^ Your art looks so lovely, I'd love to see my rep drawn in your style!

Edit: I just read through the offers and realized you have already been offered almost everything I have ._. in that case kindly ignore me.

Last edited:
Can You Draw My Profile Pic? Make him Have Blue Eyes And Make Him Look Even Happier With A Light Blue Background. Also I Have An Item Dump With At Least 20-25 Items In It So You Can Take From That.
hello! what items are you offering! i'd have to see if im interested before i accept, hope you understand! ^^

ref: https://refsheet.net/Aquilla/violet
shaded or non-shaded: shaded if possible :3
offer:
to order:
  • cinnamoroll table x3
  • cinnamoroll parasol x4
  • my melody table
  • spooky fence (30)

to craft:
  • garden wagon x5

bg color or transparent?: up to you!
extra: I'm an artist as well :) if my items are not enough, I'd be happy to draw something for you on top! ^u^ Your art looks so lovely, I'd love to see my rep drawn in your style!

Edit: I just read through the offers and realized you have already been offered almost everything I have ._. in that case kindly ignore me.
hihi! cute! ahaha dont worry i need alot of the same items so your offer is perfectly fine! ill get started soon! c:

hello! what items are you offering! i'd have to see if im interested before i accept, hope you understand! ^^

hihi! cute! ahaha dont worry i need alot of the same items so your offer is perfectly fine! ill get started soon! c:
In that case, let me know if you need any of these things and I'll get started on ordering it ^u^

In that case, let me know if you need any of these things and I'll get started on ordering it ^u^
everything you wrote in your offer section sounds good if that's okay with you!! hm maybe everything but the fencing since i have a pending trade w/100 i dont think i need that much more haha!

everything you wrote in your offer section sounds good if that's okay with you!! hm maybe everything but the fencing since i have a pending trade w/100 i dont think i need that much more haha!
okay! sounds great :) I'm a bit busy today - is it alright if I get started on collecting all the things for you tomorrow? (it's 10pm for me) Also crafting the flower wagons will take me a while ^^' I will try and be quick!

okay! sounds great :) I'm a bit busy today - is it alright if I get started on collecting all the things for you tomorrow? (it's 10pm for me) Also crafting the flower wagons will take me a while ^^' I will try and be quick!
oh dont worry there's no rush! ^^ just lmk when you're available to trade and we can arrange a time! c:

** wont be available to trade until tmrw afternoon-ish! **

sure!! that offer is good aaa ty!
i'll get started! also what color are her eyes? all the refs seem different haha ;w;

edit
lmk if these are ok! i added a lil strawberry ver haha
dejubbs-fc30653f-3d5d-4d3f-b11b-7c449302ad88.png
dejubbn-6d0d08c6-e542-445a-94fb-13f44e49a9f5.png

ahh yes pls! and thank you i appreciate it ;w; also fence and wagon is good-- i dont have any mats of anything rn tbh whahaa
awh omg i love it! shoot me a pm or message me on discord and we can work out a time for me to drop off the items :)

Sorry for late reply, And The Items I Have To Offer Are:

Light House(Yellow)
Springy Ride On (White)
2x Log Stools
5xCardboard Boxes
Autumn Leaf Pile
Rocking Chair
Raccoon Doll
Couch
Laptop (Black)

Sorry Again I Kinda Sold Some Of The Other Things In This Dump Aswell

Sorry for late reply, And The Items I Have To Offer Are:

Light House(Yellow)
Springy Ride On (White)
2x Log Stools
5xCardboard Boxes
Autumn Leaf Pile
Rocking Chair
Raccoon Doll
Couch
Laptop (Black)

Sorry Again I Kinda Sold Some Of The Other Things In This Dump Aswell
no worries! unfortunately im not looking for anything you have to offer, thanks so much for your interest though! ^^;;

oh dont worry there's no rush! ^^ just lmk when you're available to trade and we can arrange a time! c:
Hi again! I managed to collect everything for you :) It's very late for me now and I'll go to bed but I thought maybe we can arrange something tomorrow? Lmk if that works for you!

I also added a better reference picture of my rep :)

Back