• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Little question on Reset Trick for villagers

P

PommePatate

Hi everyone !
I know the villager reset trick (create a new character, etc...) but I have a little question:
When I reset because I don't like where the new villagers will appear, I know the location will change, but will it be the same villager on next launch ? Or the villager can change too when you reset ?

Thanks !

If it's a villager that you got from someones town/the campsite, then it won't change, only the house plot.
But if it's a villager you didn't get to move, it'll be different, but only for one specific personality. The game chooses the personality you have the least of, and it can't be the same personality as the last villager which moved.
Hope that helped! (I've only tried this with the campsite.)

Thank you for the information !

If I have 8 villagers + the campsite, and I get a villager from a friend town (he was moving out so I talked to him in order to get him, so it will be in town tomorrow) can I get another villager with the same method now ? Or Will I have to wait until the moving in villager to be totally installed ?

Back