Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6155-4779-4399
Island
Sleepaway
1725208680128.png

(old photo from my other town pictured above!!)

Current Player(s): Salem
Current Villager(s): Astrid, Avery, Rowan, Penelope, Peaches, Canberra, Erik, Hans, and Muffy

Current Town Project(s) built: The Roost and Campsite

My plans for the town of Lilith: Cute Nature vibes with a touch of colorful town projects.

Started this town ages ago but I just signed up for TBT.
Started forum on: 9/1/2024 @ 12:35pm EST

9/2/2024

Recently, I have been trying to farm MEOW coupons so I can get RV items or maybe even exchange them for bells. I have also been working towards finishing my museum and upgrading the shop on Main Street.

My goal for today is to either get some MEOW coupons and/or make some small talk with the villagers I like in my town.

I paid off another home loan. Erik asked to move away today and said he will be leaving on the 5th! Wishing him well.

Peaches visited my house today. We talked for a bit and she was in awe at my awesome decorating skills.

1725299692898.png

Took a shift at my part-time job at the café and Brewster said I did so good that he gave me superb coffee beans!!
I have been using the Nookipedia Coffee Preferences site to get perfect orders each time.

1725299815706.png

I wasn't able to get a ton of MEOW coupons today but perhaps I can further into the week!
I was able to get 3 MEOW coupons today by serving villagers at the café and cleaning trash out of the rivers.

Back