う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Feedback
0% (0) +
A professional one. I will pay actual money as well. I prefer it in movie format (i.e., animated, not .gif) as I will put it before or after all of the short films and main films I do; however, it can be just a logo, too. My offer is $5-$10.

Size: Bigger than 300x300 (pixels). I can always shrink it down, but I can't blow it up and make it look as good in quality.

What to put on it:
"Analog Stick Productions" in digital-clock type font.
An analog stick (can be hand drawn)

That's pretty much it. Go all out. Payment will probably be via paypal.

Last edited:
I completely messed up the name. I meant digital font. Like this:
xclock-digital-clock-screen-saver40669.jpg

What do you mean like an animation/introduction people put at the beginning of their videos or?

Yea. Example: Pixar Lamp

I was maybe thinking like, the analog stick rolling or something and then settling into place, but I have absolutely no idea how to do that and I'd be fine with just a graphic.

I could try, Just for some practice (and cash ;) )
Eurgh, The new emotions actually do suck, Looks like i'm horny...

Nevermind, My sony vegas isn't working :S

Last edited:
Yea. Example: Pixar Lamp

I was maybe thinking like, the analog stick rolling or something and then settling into place, but I have absolutely no idea how to do that and I'd be fine with just a graphic.

Yea, that sort of custom-designed animation would cost you a LOT more than $10. Even this logo would cost $100-$400 from a professional graphic designer.

Yea, that sort of custom-designed animation would cost you a LOT more than $10. Even this logo would cost $100-$400 from a professional graphic designer.
Out of my budget, I can't even afford a new camera. Just need someone to make a good looking logo.

I will try to make one although I don't have PayPal. I've got really into digital painting lately and I have photoshop cs5, but I haven't posted so much of it here. Might not be able to animate it, and if I can animate it, it will be a .gif, but you can always ask someone here to make into flash, or something like that.

Looking at your post, it looks like you don't even know what you are talking about. $10 for a banner that could take roughly a week or less? Listen to Jas0n or Nikoking. By the way you are not going to find a professional expert on here. Best luck is pulling out that hand-dandy internet browser.
thinking.jpg

Looking at your post, it looks like you don't even know what you are talking about. $10 for a banner that could take roughly a week or less? Listen to Jas0n or Nikoking. By the way you are not going to find a professional expert on here. Best luck is pulling out that hand-dandy internet browser.
thinking.jpg
1) Not looking for a banner.
2) You're right, which is why I'm trying to find someone to do this with me.
3) That was my offer. I really do need one.
4) I need something original that can also be cheap, and my question is, what is the difference between a signature and small 300x300 image with a picture and words? While the former is usually free or payed by bells, I'm actually offering something. So, in actuality, I'm offering more than usual.
5) I don't need a professional. I wouldn't turn to an internet forum to find professional help. Besides, I said "however, it can be just a logo, too.". I'm not really that picky. As I'm not as graphically talented as some people, I need someone else to do it for me.

4) I need something original that can also be cheap, and my question is, what is the difference between a signature and small 300x300 image with a picture and words? While the former is usually free or payed by bells, I'm actually offering something. So, in actuality, I'm offering more than usual.
It's not really different, which is why I don't make people (other than friends) signatures.

The main difference though is that a signature isn't used commercially, it's just a fun piece of artwork.

It's not really different, which is why I don't make people (other than friends) signatures.

The main difference though is that a signature isn't used commercially, it's just a fun piece of artwork.
I don't plan on running out and showing everyone this piece of artwork and putting signs around with it on it. I mainly just need it for my youtube picture and for something to toss in the videos there. It's public, just like the signatures people make.

Back