• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Lola's Shop ^^ (Any item, Flowers and selected RV visits!) TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastwest

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Silver Mailbox
White Lily
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (4) +
FU0EGOE.png

TIMEZONE: GMT (London)

I sell all items on the Catalog, including Welcome Amiibo Items.

I also sell flowers, hybrids, tree saplings, IGB, DLC, StreetPass items and perfect fruit baskets!

I can also do RV visits for the following characters: The Whole Sanrio Set of Characters, Cyrus, Villager (not until the 1st of Feb), Maggie, June, Olive, Norma and Buzz.

Please understand that some orders can take time due to what they include and things happening in real life - school, work, family etc. :)

At the moment I only accept TBT currency.

Price List:

• Flowers, saplings, fruit baskets and Catalog Orderable Items - 1 TBT each
  • Hybrids, Perfect Fruit Baskets, Streetpass Items, Unorderables/DLC, Golden Tools, IGB and Welcome Amiibo Items - 2 TBT each
  • RV Visits - 4 TBT each

*Please place orders here, and then I will take further action and PM you to arrange a delivery/pick up.*

You may order 15 items at a time and I can deal with 2 orders at a time, please be understanding of this.

Please use the catalog at MoriDB.com to refer to.

Thanks all, hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
May I order a full Cinnamoroll set with two stools? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and if possible, I'd like it without the parasol. ^^

May I please order the hot-snack case, lotus pond, donut cushion x2, standing TV, wall-mounted TV, and sushi bench please? Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Can I visit Cinnamon? Also, can I do more than one visit?

Last edited:
Hi, i would like to order the complete 7/11 set. =)

Hi! I'm looking to buy 30 red, 30 yellow hibiscus bushes and a golden shovel!

Oops! Should I order here? I PM'd you my order. Let me know if you'd like me to repeat it here :) Thanks!

It's okay, I PMed you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, i would like to order the complete 7/11 set. =)

I shall PM you shortly. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'm looking to buy 30 red, 30 yellow hibiscus bushes and a golden shovel!

You can only order 15 items at a time, so this may have to be split into two trips, I will PM you shortly.

It's okay, I PMed you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I shall PM you shortly. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can only order 15 items at a time, so this may have to be split into two trips, I will PM you shortly.

okay, thanks! =)

May I please order the hot-snack case, lotus pond, donut cushion x2, standing TV, wall-mounted TV, and sushi bench please? Thank you. :)

Hi there. I was wondering if you saw this order of mine above by any chance, because I didn't get a response?? No rush at all though. Thank you. I also PM'd you btw. :3

Last edited:
Can I visit Cyrus', Olive, and the villager RV when it comes? Also, do you have 7/11 items for sale? Thanks!

Last edited:
Can I please visit Etoile, get a basket of perfect fruit (doesn't matter which kind), and get a golden shovel? :)

Hi. Could I please order...

Candelabra
Desert Island map
elegant bench
elegant chair x 2
round cloth table
table with cloth
pavement floor
bowl sink
desk mirror
fancy display case
musicians outfit