• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing LOLITA dress I made^-^

jessicat_197

Cry Baby
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1064-4951-8907
Cake
zlCfzSYwjHwTqP3qQr.jpg
After searching for the perfect Lolita dress, I decided to just make my own. (even though I'm not so good at it)This is the first time I've ever made a design like this so I hope you guys like it<3[/COLOR]
NOTE: The sd card can't insert into my surface & my old laptop is suuuper slow & heats up quickly so I used an app to scan it. You can tell that it's my design by the town name & mayor c:

QR codes:

qr1.jpg
qr2.jpg
qr3.jpg
qr4.jpg

This is how the dress will come out:
lolita1.JPGlolita2.JPGlolita3.JPGlolita4.JPG

kitty.gif
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT<333

Last edited:
Beautiful! Pink is one of my favorite colors. Thank you for sharing ;)

Heh...but if I can't scan it I'll let you know. I think it will be all right, tho. It looks like the code is nice and sharp.

And you deserve praise! You've done great! I've been trying to make a simple green dress with some yellow stripes (Jo Grant from the Original Dr. Who) and it keeps looking like an absolute embarrassment. You've got talent, girl! :) Oh, and I don't DARE start on my (failed) attempt at a colour version of Polly's Black and Pink dress... UGH! >_<

Heh...but if I can't scan it I'll let you know. I think it will be all right, tho. It looks like the code is nice and sharp.

And you deserve praise! You've done great! I've been trying to make a simple green dress with some yellow stripes (Jo Grant from the Original Dr. Who) and it keeps looking like an absolute embarrassment. You've got talent, girl! :) Oh, and I don't DARE start on my (failed) attempt at a colour version of Polly's Black and Pink dress... UGH! >_<

Don't worry! I'm sure you'll get better c: This dress took me a bit of trial and errors along with a bit of time. You may also want to look up tutorials like shading or adding lace. Those really helped<3

Don't worry! I'm sure you'll get better c: This dress took me a bit of trial and errors along with a bit of time. You may also want to look up tutorials like shading or adding lace. Those really helped<3

You know, I never even thought of a tutorial. I've seen them for paths and bricks, but it makes sense there are some for clothes. I really need mostly to be able to create the illusion of clean lines, ie - stripes across the bodice and around the arms, and a v-shape for the black against pink.

You're right. I should just keep trying. After all, I do have one alternate character wearing one and it's not THAT bad. Just...well...a bit on the simple side. :)

Back