• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♡ London's Graphic Shop ♡ FREE Requests! ♡ Typography, GFX and more

Gonna order for another lettering sig! They look really nice!

Text: Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Font: I like this one.
Background Image: This, please!
Text Outline: Whatever would look best!
Preferred Size: 400x130
Other: Can you possibly add a thunderbolt at the end? Thanks!

Last edited:
Gonna order for another lettering sig! They look really nice!

Text: Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Font: I like this one.
Background Image: This, please!
Text Outline: Whatever would look best!
Preferred Size: 400x130
Other: Can you possibly add a thunderbolt at the end? Thanks!

Nice background image!
I'll get started on it as soon as I'm done eating my toast :) <3

@Sparkanine - Did two versions. It was my first time doing a slew of text compared to just one word, it was fun though.
But if it looks awkward to you, let me know and I'll play around with it some more! :)
They all needed some kind of shadowing, because the whiteness of the clouds got lost otherwise.

Version 1 - Text is all the same font

spark.png

spark-noOutline.png

Version 2 - A mixture of your font and a standard one I kind of like it

spark2.png

spark2-noOutline.png

@Sparkanine - Did two versions. It was my first time doing a slew of text compared to just one word, it was fun though.
But if it looks awkward to you, let me know and I'll play around with it some more! :)
They all needed some kind of shadowing, because the whiteness of the clouds got lost otherwise.

Version 1 - Text is all the same font

spark.png

spark-noOutline.png

Version 2 - A mixture of your font and a standard one I kind of like it

spark2.png

spark2-noOutline.png

Oh, wow! I love the mixture one! I love it! Thanks!

@TonySpice - I added Pierce and Beau for you. I also left out the text at the bottom of the pic, because I thought it looked weird. The text I have isn't actually part of mine, it's an extra line underneath my sigpic. It just makes it easier to edit if you ever wanted to change it.
Below is exactly what you should copy and paste into your sig. Just make sure to take out all the stars :)

[*CENTER][*img]http://i59.tinypic.com/34t48jn.png[/img]
[*SIZE=1][*B]~ [*COLOR="#66ccff"]Mayor Tony of Sparkle[/COLOR] - [*COLOR="#ffcc33"]FC: 5413-1276-8831[/COLOR] - [*COLOR="#66ccff"]Sig by [*URL="http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?204097-%26%239825%3B-London-s-Graphic-Shop-%26%239825%3B-FREE-Requests!-%26%239825%3B"]Londonfog[/URL] [/COLOR]~[/B][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

34t48jn.png

~ Mayor Tony of Sparkle - FC: 5413-1276-8831 - Sig by Londonfog ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like fun :) Working on it right now for ya~

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Crazy-Gamer - I had way too much fun with these fonts. Also, I tried to stick to 500 x 150, but it had to go a little longer than 500 to fit the star and everything. So they ended up being 576, but they don't go over 150 in height so your sig limit is fine :) Hope you like them!

crazyGamer.png

crazyGamer-1.png

crazyGamer-2.png

crazyGamer-3.png

Holy fudge sicks! They look so awesome I think I will use the 4th one
Thank you so much :)

I didn't hear back from you so I made you one, hehe.
It's okay if you don't like it, I'll make you another one if you specify a background.

josh.png

I just thought the original image was too cute xD
crapemooctopusrainbowshipsterscenes1680x1050wallpaper_wwwartwallpaperhicom_77.jpg

^^ Did you see that one I made up for you? Or do you still want this black bg?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Holy fudge sicks! They look so awesome I think I will use the 4th one
Thank you so much :)

Ah, so glad you like it! :) It was fun hehe

I saw quite a few users with the Lettering Sig, and I thought it looked pretty cool! :)

Text: BlueLeaf
Font: Fontopo (link: Clickie)
Background Image: Clickie
Preferred Size: Anything that fits under signature guidelines is fine.

I'll definitely be sending a small tip, I think your signatures look great. By the way, sorry if the image is too big!

@BlueLeaf - Never apologize for having an image too big :p The bigger the better, always!
I had too much fun with yours - I made a few with some different textures just for fun, but don't feel as if you have to use any of them! Hopefully the size is alright, let me know if you need it smaller (it's well within limits, though)
And thanks for the compliment, it's always nice to hear :)

Your requested siggy:
blueleaf.png

Some textured options:
blueleaf-leaf.png

blueleaf-texture.png

blueleaf-bubbles.png

Last edited:
Woah, those look amazing! :eek: I especially like the 3rd version. I'll randomize them all for my signature, thank you! Sending over 100 Bells your way. :)

Hi can I order a lettering sig plz?
Text: Krystal
Font: Some bold and Caligraphy style
Background image: pink/purple flowering?
Text outline: Gold
Preferred size: idk whatever you think looks best
Other: can you add lolly and Rosie at the top of the song please? Can you also add little graphics at the end please? Thanks

Back