• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♡ London's Graphic Shop ♡ FREE Requests! ♡ Typography, GFX and more

Oh my godddd can I have a lettering sig?

Text: Meghan
Font: >>This one<< or maybe >>This one<<? If you have something better feel free to experiment though <3
Background Image: I'd really lovee if you used >>this image<< because I absolutely adore the colors. Idk how you'll get it to fit well exactly but you could use the section in the middle where you can see the pinky color and the dark blue color of the mountain. that's my favorite part. or you could flip the image to lay landscape. i dunno :'D
Text Outline: None
Preferred Size: I'm not sure what I'm gonna use it for yet so I'm not sure :'D
Other: Do you think you could put the outline of a daisy in there somewhere like you did with the dreamcatcher in your sig? I think that's all. Thank you :D <3

Last edited:
@Krystal - The gold outline looked so bad :( It might have been a combination of the background colour and the script, I'm not sure. If you still really want gold outlining after you see these, let me know and I'll add it!

krystal-noStroke.png

krystal-noStroke-1.png

@RoughInTheDiamond - no prob! That background looks nice :) I'll see what I can do! I'll give you a max size (715x250) and a smaller size (500x150) of whatever I do so you have room to play around with it :3

Last edited:
@RoughInTheDiamond - no prob! That background looks nice :) I'll see what I can do! I'll give you a max size (715x250) and a smaller size (500x150) of whatever I do so you have room to play around with it :3

Yay! I'm really pumped. And already figured out what I'll use it for ;D Can't wait to see, thank you! <3

Okay! So, they're done and they look great! But my internet just dropped (I'm using mobile right now) so as soon as I get that up and running again I'll upload them for you. Sorry for the wait >.< shouldn't be much longer!

Okay! So, they're done and they look great! But my internet just dropped (I'm using mobile right now) so as soon as I get that up and running again I'll upload them for you. Sorry for the wait >.< shouldn't be much longer!

No problem bby! <3

@DiamondInTheRough - I really hope you like them! :) I think I got carried away lol. There's two different flowers to choose from - a more realistic daisy and a cute cartoon daisy. I also hope I captured the right part of the background - let me know if anything is off and I'll change it for ya right away <3

Daisy One:
meghan-flower2.png

meghan-flower2-1.png

Daisy Two:
meghan-flower1.png

meghan-flower1-1.png

Daisy One:
meghan-flower2-2.png

meghan-flower2-3.png

Daisy Two:
meghan-flower1-2.png

meghan-flower1-3.png

Last edited:
@DiamondInTheRough - I really hope you like them! :) I think I got carried away lol. There's two different flowers to choose from - a more realistic daisy and a cute cartoon daisy. I also hope I captured the right part of the background - let me know if anything is off and I'll change it for ya right away <3

Daisy One:
meghan-flower2.png

meghan-flower2-1.png

Daisy Two:
meghan-flower1.png

meghan-flower1-1.png

Daisy One:
meghan-flower2-2.png

meghan-flower2-3.png

Daisy Two:
meghan-flower1-2.png

meghan-flower1-3.png

Oh my godddd I love these so much!! I think I like the more realistic daisy most, and I definitely can't decide between fonts :D I'll probably switch back and forth between them!
And yes, you captured a perfect part of the background!! Hhh I really love them <3 Tysm, I'll be sending a tip your way.

Oh, also, is there any possible way you can get the ones with the realistic daisies with a transparent background and outlined in white? (in place of the solid white background?) If not it's fine. :)

Again, thank you for everything, it turned out gorgeous!! <3

Oh my godddd I love these so much!! I think I like the more realistic daisy most, and I definitely can't decide between fonts :D I'll probably switch back and forth between them!
And yes, you captured a perfect part of the background!! Hhh I really love them <3 Tysm, I'll be sending a tip your way.

Oh, also, is there any possible way you can get the ones with the realistic daisies with a transparent background and outlined in white? (in place of the solid white background?) If not it's fine. :)

Again, thank you for everything, it turned out gorgeous!! <3

Ahh I'm so happy you like them! I love the realistic one too :)
Hmm, transparency isn't the issue, it's uploading them somewhere that will let them keep it. Let me look it up quick for you!
Otherwise... I could always email them? <3

traditional signature please.
can the shape be a butterfly?
and inside, all my dreamies,put a heart next to them if i have them
Molly (have)
Merengue (have)
Marina (have)
Mitzi( have)
Willow (have)
Margie (have)
Rosie (have)
Flurry (have)
Lolly

@DiamondInTheRough - Try these! <3 It's hard to see but they are transparent!

discover-sm.png

discover.png

light-sm.png

light-lg.png

And thanks so much for the tip bby! :)

Last edited:
traditional signature please.
can the shape be a butterfly?
and inside, all my dreamies,put a heart next to them if i have them
Molly (have)
Merengue (have)
Marina (have)
Mitzi( have)
Willow (have)
Margie (have)
Rosie (have)
Flurry (have)
Lolly

Sure thing! I will do this tomorrow (it's 3am here now). Sorry I didn't reply sooner, my WiFi has been completely messed up tonight. Did you want a specific background inside the butterfly or should I just find something pretty? :D
Also, if you wanted a chibi like mine you can create one here. Just send me the screenshot and then I can remake it on my laptop :)
And you don't want any text or anything?

Sorry, your lettering sigs are fantastic!

Text: Tiffany
Font: [x]
Background Image: [x]
Text Outline: A thick border, please!
Preferred Size: 400x130
Other: -

Sorry, your lettering sigs are fantastic!

Text: Tiffany
Font: [x]
Background Image: [x]
Text Outline: A thick border, please!
Preferred Size: 400x130
Other: -

Thanks bby! I'm almost done with Music's, so I'll get right to it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Music_123 - Let me know what you think :)

sig.png

sig-grey.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Sparkanine - If something doesn't look right let me know and I'll change it! :)

tiffany-black.png

tiffany-black-thick.png

tiffany-pink.png

tiffany-pink-thick.png

Last edited:
Back