• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Long time no blog!

NuttyS

Nutty but nice!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6684-9976-2093
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Togepi Easter Egg
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Cake
Wow, I haven't blogged in ages! 😳

A lot has happened since my last blog. I now have three towns.

Hobbiton is mostly complete, I have all the gold badges bar two - weeding and catalogue.
It was a hamster town, but the other week it stole Apple from me. She hadn't dinged me and I talk to her regularly, and no one had told me she was moving :( I've since read that they sometimes only ding a non-mayor character which is awful.

I was able to save her thankfully as I had space in my third town, but I'm working on the 16 cycle to get her back into my second town.

I replaced her with another mouse, so Hobbiton has 7 hamsters, 2 mice and a dragon (gator/croc) lol.

My second town Eternia is complete in terms of pwps and the layout, I still need many gold badges though and annoyingly I'll never be able to get the dream one as my dream suite is messed up.
At the moment I'm holding two villagers for my Mum, then I'll be inviting campers in to do the 16 cycle to get Apple back, then I need to decide who to have as my final villager!
Eternia seems to be a bear cub land, I have 3 of them, 2 sheep, 1 wolf, 1 penguin, 1 deer, and at the moment I'm holding 1 hamster and 1 gator/croc!

Finally, my third town is Arborlon. It's mainly used for helping myself and my Mum get the weeding badges, but I have moved in villagers I like, and have landscaped. I'm still working on the pwps, they're not suggesting the ones I want yet lol. I'm not too bothered about badges on it although I think I have a few in silver now.
When Apple moves back to Eternia, I'm thinking of getting another dog villager so Walker has a friend lol. Probably Daisy or Goldie. I think I had one at the start of this town though, so need to find out which and get whichever one it wasn't!
Arborlon is town of the frogs, I have 4 of them, the others I either don't like or already have in other versions of the game. I then have 2 koalas, 2 mice, 1 dog, and 1 hamster.

Welcome back to blogging! I've been blogging a lot. Since your last entry, I got up to 208 undeleted entries.

Apple2012;bt13085 said:
Welcome back to blogging! I've been blogging a lot. Since your last entry, I got up to 208 undeleted entries.
Thanks, and holy moly!
I'm thinking I might do a small one every day just about what's happened, it'll prob be boring but it'll help me remember what I've done lol, like at the moment in Arborlon I'm trying to get pwp suggestions, if I blog about what I get I won't have to start the game up again later and wonder why it's not doing anything lol.

Last edited:
Back