• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying looking for a couple of furniture!

katastrophic!

local community hermit
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Violet
Ruby
Coco
Feedback
100% (161) +
hey! i'm looking for the following items:

antique bed
antique clock
antique wardrobe
bonsai table
chessboard
cute DIY table
double sofa
drink machine
ebony piano
floor seat
garden gnome
plant terrarium
stack of books
stall
ironwood pantry
kotatsu
laptop
large bookshelf
old-fashioned alarm clock
string of stars
upright piano

i am also looking for pj outfits and kitchen furniture! i prefer to pay in TBT, but i can pay in materials and bells (if really necessary!) i will cross stuff off the list as i acquire them. thank you in advance for your help! :)

Last edited:
I have a gas range, kotatsu & cute DIY work bench. Forums are extremelyyyy slow. So if you see this, my fc is 5119-6176-4802 and my town is fruitpunch!

I have a homework set!

thank you so much for the offer! i literally just got a homework set from someone >_< but thank you for the offer nonetheless

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a gas range, kotatsu & cute DIY work bench. Forums are extremelyyyy slow. So if you see this, my fc is 5119-6176-4802 and my town is fruitpunch!

thank you! i only need the kotatsu and cute DIY work bench though ^^ is it fine if i come over via a dodo code instead? o: also, would you like anything in return?

thank you so much for the offer! i literally just got a homework set from someone >_< but thank you for the offer nonetheless

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you! i only need the kotatsu and cute DIY work bench though ^^ is it fine if i come over via a dodo code instead? o: also, would you like anything in return?

I can give you the lovely diy set for 5k if possible. And i can give you the kotatsu tomorrow when i order it today! I would like 2k bells for the kotatsu (I know inflated prices but im trying to save bells ;-;) and yes the dodo code is FHYX3

I can give you the lovely diy set for 5k if possible. And i can give you the kotatsu tomorrow when i order it today! I would like 2k bells for the kotatsu (I know inflated prices but im trying to save bells ;-;) and yes the dodo code is FHYX3

hey! sorry i saw this so late! the code is expired though, but i'm ready now!

i can give you the 5k now, and you can message me another time for the kotatsu so i can give you the other 2k :)

Back