• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking for a cycler or trustworthy person who can hold a villager for my friend!

Marii

certified potato
Bells
Winter Mittens
ど
Gold Super Mailbox
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
I'm not sure if this is the right board to post this in... :c Basically, my friend Kate has been looking for her top and last dreamie, Chief, for such a long time, and she's been let down a bunch of times as well. Chief is available for adoption on a cycling thread but the cycler can't hold Chief for much longer. I would really hate to miss this opportunity for my friend, and I would hold him myself, but I have all 10 dreamies in my town. :c

Can someone possibly adopt Chief from the cycler and hold Chief until maybe... sometime tomorrow? I can pay in bells for the inconvenience!

Oh, sorry if it wasn't clear! She has never had Chief before; I moreso was asking if someone could claim Chief from a cycling thread. I don't want the cycler to be unable to cycle just because my friend is asleep at this time. :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish I had space to help hold! :c Good luck~

It's alright! :) Thank you!

Shouldn't this be in the Villager Trading Plaza? Good luck though!

That's what I thought at first, but it's not my villager to hold! I don't think this kind of request fits the guidelines of the board. D:

Last edited:
That's what I thought at first, but it's not my villager to hold! I don't think this kind of request fits the guidelines of the board. D:

You can say that I need a cycler to hold a villager for my friend,but has to wait until she is online. I would love to hold Chief,but I just do not have space :c

Last edited:
You can say that I need a cycler to hold a villager for my friend,but has to wait until she is online. I would lovr to hold Chief,but I just do not have space :c

I think a thread like that would only work if I was the one who had the villager. D: Otherwise it'd be considered a "looking for" thread, or something of the sort. I'm trying to be careful with the rules, hehe.

I think a thread like that would only work if I was the one who had the villager. D: Otherwise it'd be considered a "looking for" thread, or something of the sort. I'm trying to be careful with the rules, hehe.

A 'looking for thread ' is not allowed when:
•You are willing to pay ___ for a certain villager or in exchange for a villager.
You can say it as [Giveaway] Looking for a cycler to hold Chief for a friend!
And I do not think it is against the rules,since you are posting for your friend.

:c I'll try that I guess. but it seems unfair to other people who may want Chief just as badly as my friend does. :c I'll leave it up to the cycler to decide whether she will void Chief until she has to keep cycling/someone else wants him, or if she's willing to wait for my friend.

:c I'll try that I guess. but it seems unfair to other people who may want Chief just as badly as my friend does. :c I'll leave it up to the cycler to decide whether she will void Chief until she has to keep cycling/someone else wants him, or if she's willing to wait for my friend.

Oh darn :c But what if no one really wanted chief? Has anyone posted that they will take him if your friend can't? You have the right to ask for someone to hold Chief. But it is up to the cycler. It will be a shame to void him.

Nope, nobody else has asked, to my knowledge... ^^ It's a weird time for North Americans, who seem to be a large chunk of this community, haha. I just posted this on the Villager Trading Plaza, so hopefully I'll have a bit more luck there.

Nope, nobody else has asked, to my knowledge... ^^ It's a weird time for North Americans, who seem to be a large chunk of this community, haha. I just posted this on the Villager Trading Plaza, so hopefully I'll have a bit more luck there.

Always post your trading/holding villagers in the Villager Trading Plaza. This board is only for talking about ACNL. Hope this helps. C:

Always post your trading/holding villagers in the Villager Trading Plaza. This board is only for talking about ACNL. Hope this helps. C:

Eh, since I was moreso asking someone to claim a villager from someone else's town in a cycling thread in the Villager Trading Plaza, rather than hold one I already have, I thought this was a slightly different spin on a holding request. Weird, but I guess it works, lol.

Sej has been hoding villagers for me, and she is trustworthy. Also, twiggy23 ^^

Last edited:
Back