• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Path Looking for a path to match a bridge

Celtichood

The Mad Hatter
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I've tried quite a few path patterns but haven't found ones I've liked that match the wooden suspension bridge. If anyone can help or at least point me to a good pattern I would appreciate it greatly.

If you want one like the ones for the fairy-tale and brick bridges, that'll never happen. The suspension bridge isn't suited for that.
You could however use a wooden path, maybe one that looks a bit 'out of whack' as well? There are many other paths that would look good with it, but except for paths that are wooden as well, that's quite a personal opinion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I recently found this path that I quite liked, figured I'd link you to it in case you like it:

Sorry for the large image, I'm not able to resize it right now.

I'll have to see how it looks. I honestly was just trying to kind of match the shade and the look of the bridge since a lot don't blend well color wise.

But do you have the paths that match the fairy-tale one? I'm going to end up using those bridges in my other town

There are a lot of different versions, try Googling "acnl fairytale path" and there'll be tons of QR codes to choose from. I believe the first/original one was made by Estel "A Forest Life" from Cit?lune, you can find multiple versions on the top of thr page here.

Back