• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking for a pattern

DirtyD

It's gonna be a great giorno!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I am looking for someone to make me a shirt pattern. I am aiming for a construction worker type of shirt. Maybe a black shirt with an orange safety vest over it? Something kind of like this:

safety-vests-oxford.gif

I will pay well for the design, will pay more if you can have it done ASAP

The back and front will look the same.

And yes I mean a pattern in Animal Crossing. I wasnt sure if it was in t he wrong section, because as it is AC related, it is also kind of Auction related, and it is also Museum related... sooooo i was torn on where to put it lol

Front
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
25k3s7t.jpg
</div>
Back
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
23j663a.jpg
[/spoiler</div>

I'll get rid of the belt if you want me to : D

Thats perfect! Thank you so much. How much were you lookin for? 150k good?

thanks thats great, do you want to come by my town or do you want me to come to yours?

I have a yellow construction hat.... Dont the hat patterns that you make always have horns?

Back