• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Artwork Looking for a simple flag!

Spooky.

Lonely Heart
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
I am really terrible at writing text on the designs, so I thought I'd ask for help!

I'd like a town flag that says 'Brooklyn' on it, in black text on a light yellow background. If possible to fit it, maybe a little cedar tree or a little cat face in the bottom right corner? If not, just the town name is fine!

I can tip with tbt or igb if you'd like.

Can it be spread across multiple lines?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm fairly hopeless but this should give you a rough idea of what's possible. I used Gedit and http://www.thulinma.com/acnl so it's kind of cheating but is the fastest way, especially with my text design, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 162391

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know how to make the image upload larger but it seems to scan just fine. Here's a version with a slightly darker yellow as the other one looked incredibly pale on the 3DS screen:
View attachment 162392

- - - Post Merge - - -

And here's with a tree:

View attachment 162393

View attachment 162394

View attachment 162395

If you're actually kind of satisfied with it then say so - despite minimal effort it's looking better than expected. Of course, that doesn't mean I'll go unchallenged. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank Tom Nook for post merging!

Last edited:
Back