• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking For A White Wetsuit [Nevermind,MyPriceIsTooLow]

The problem is 10,000 bells is very, very low to offer for a wetsuit that's only available through Club Tortimer. :< I wish you luck, but just know that you probably won't get it for that low of an offer.

The problem is 10,000 bells is very, very low to offer for a wetsuit that's only available through Club Tortimer. :< I wish you luck, but just know that you probably won't get it for that low of an offer.
I've actually met several nice people that agreed with my prices, some even gave me items for free. I raised it to 15,000 bells. I know it's low, but for someone still paying off Nook and doesn't have much money to begin with, it's a fair amount. Long ago in my old town, I only spend 3 trips to Club Tortimer (3,000 bells) to find it. And after spent 20 tries looking for the blue one (and I found the white one 3 more times). So I think the white wetsuit is the more common of the rare wesuits. Well, maybe someone nice enough will post soon... ~

I like to think of it this way:

Which is easier to find? 2 beetles (which amounts to 12k-30k) on the island or a white wetsuit?

The people that sell stuff at low prices are pretty much giving donations

I got three 7/11 pieces for free. It doesn't mean that I can just go around asking for more pieces just because I got them for free

Last edited:
I like to think of it this way:

Which is easier to find? 2 beetles (which amounts to 12k-30k) on the island or a white wetsuit?
..., Well, I guess it's time to save up for the Club Tortimer Application and try for it :<
^Which I haven't seen the application yet.

Last edited:
Back