• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Looking For Astro Items In Your Nook's Homes! Also Check Here For More LF Items!

Golden3DSGamer

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (89) +
So I'm making a full modern-themed town, and would like to make the astro-themed house. I have the astro exterior, astro door, and concrete pavement, so I need: Astro Roof, Concrete Fence, and Stainless Mailbox. (I assume coming to your town and picking this/these item(s) up from Nook is free)

I'm also looking for other items:
-Astro Set (Sofa, Bed, Clock, Shelf, Table, C.D. Player, T.V., and Closet)
--Modern Set (Chair, Cabinet, Wardrobe, Table, Desk, End Table, Dresser, Lamp, and Floor)
---Platinum Ores (Buying for 2,000 bells each)
----Tweeter (Paying 10,000 bells)
As for the Astro Set and Modern Set, I'll pay the exact amount that you can buy it when it is at Timmy and Tommy's store. If you want, I can just catalog it (for free, I'm assuming).

I'll edit this when I find more items I need. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
You're going to be very lucky if you can catalog for free~ But you never know
Well, I know they are some nice people in this community... :) Seriously, why would I have to pay to pick something up and drop it, especially since I only have Nookling Junction? ;-;

You can come and catalog them for free, if you want! If you want to buy them, make me an offer. :) I can also order the Astro Shelf and Sofa, but they won't be in until later today.

Well, I know they are some nice people in this community... :) Seriously, why would I have to pay to pick something up and drop it, especially since I only have Nookling Junction? ;-;

While I think it should be free too, tipping in usually nice as it does take the other person's time and bells to make it happen. :)

You can come and catalog them for free, if you want! If you want to buy them, make me an offer. :) I can also order the Astro Shelf and Sofa, but they won't be in until later today.
I buy at list price (the price Timmy and Tommy sells it for). I would really want the self. I'll be available in a few hours to pick them up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have some astro items in my catalog
If you're OK with letting me catalog them for free or selling them for list price, I'd be interested!

Last edited:
i have the full astro set, but if you want to catalogue it i'll have to order a few items since not all of the pieces are in my house right now. can you hold off til tomorrow?

Found the lamp, tv, table, sofa, and self in total.
Awesome. They'll come at 5PM? I'll catalog them then :3
Edit: I have the lamp already.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mira sold me her astro dresser, and Francine gave me a modern bed. Taking those off the list.

Last edited:
I have the astro door for sale in my Nook's Homes today if you want to come buy it.

Sure, I'll add you and open my gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, gates are open :)

Back