• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for Basic (white) Wii U and Basic (white) 3Ds

Miles8618

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (23) +
Looking for basic white Wii U console and Basic white 3Ds console.
Willing to pay igb or TBT, or item (I have a lot of items in catalog (I don’t have sanrio items) /perfect fruit) I have all the perfect fruits) trade.

Name your price (or items) and which device you have (and/or how many devices you are willing to trade/sell)

I’ll need your friend code, town name, mayor or character name, and your timezone. I can’t be on much today, but I will be on all day tomorrow. I can typically meet up in the morning at 8 am to Noon ... ET, USA
(Monday September 14th and Wednesday September 16th, I cannot meet up, this week, on those days.)

Hello! I currently have an extra White Wii U console, I will gladly sell it to you for 2 TBT.
Post automatically merged:

Friend Code: 3024-7224-8386
Town: Met City
Mayor: Alex
Character: Gracie
Time zone: GMT-5
I will be available anytime from now to around 9 PM, or tomorrow from about midday to 9 PM.

Last edited:
Hello! I currently have an extra White Wii U console, I will gladly sell it to you for 2 TBT.

I will be available anytime from now to around 9 PM, or tomorrow from about midday to 9 PM.
Okay that sounds good to me. I can’t be on until tomorrow

I’m so sorry! I ended up getting super busy! I can be on in 2 hours to play and get my items if you can come online??

Back