• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Looking For Clothing Patterns for Ables!

friedglitterenthusiast

I'm just a heartbeat away
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I'm complete rubbish at making clothing but I would love to have some displayed in my Ables for my animals to wear! Does anyone have any cute clothing they wouldn't mind displaying for me? o: I'd also be willing to pay 5 - 10 TBT per clothing piece. c: I'd love to see a picture of the outfit before hand please! Thank you!

Last edited:
Beep boop bumpity bump. I'm changing this thread to look for clothes for my Ables instead of paths! I don't wanna open up a fresh thread just for the sake of a different idea. c:

Thank you!

Last edited:
I tried to display a QR scanned hat in Able Sisters today so I could give it to alt and it would not let me, if you were doing it that way.

I tried to display a QR scanned hat in Able Sisters today so I could give it to alt and it would not let me, if you were doing it that way.

No, I already know you can't scan QR codes and display them. They have to be displayed by the creator, which is why I'm asking for any friendly, talented creators on the forum if they could display some of their work or create me some clothes for my animals to wear. c:

I can't create clothing for the life of me but I really want to utilize my Able's, so that's where this thread comes in.

Thank you though! I hope this clarifies what I mean.

I would love to do the same thing as the OP. I need QR codes for my villagers to wear from Ables'.

Back