• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for Cloud maker and Princess floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayorhoneybun_

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (10) +
:)ANY OF THESE ITEMS PLEASE:)

X- Mermaid Lamp
x-Kiki and Lala sofa x2
-Princess floor
X-Princess Cage
X-Marshmallow Chair
X-Princess Closet
-Cloud Maker
:) come to my town and I will buy with IGB or TBT-name a price :)

Last edited:
Hello! :) I can give you everything for free. No payment needed since I'm already filthy rich, but participating in my dream thread would be appreciated. Plus, you can get bells!

That would be fantastic! How do I participate in your thread? I've added you on my 3ds so I'm ready to get the items whenever you are!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I have the mermaid lamp if you need it!

Ok! I added you on my 3ds I'll visit your town or you can visit mine whatever works for you!

Ok, I'm ready to deliver! :) However the cloud maker is missing, sorry but I don't have that...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! I added you on my 3ds I'll visit your town or you can visit mine whatever works for you![/QUOTE]

I'll add you to my 3Ds, let me know if you'll open the gates or you'd like to come to my town

So, these 3?

- Cloud Maker
-Kiki and Lala sofa x2
-Princess floor

yes the Xs mean that I'm getting or already got the item

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! I added you on my 3ds I'll visit your town or you can visit mine whatever works for you!

I'll add you to my 3Ds, let me know if you'll open the gates or you'd like to come to my town[/QUOTE]

Ok. You come to my town and you can take some fruit (because of your other thread) and you give the lamp and then I'll give the bells! Yay!

yes the Xs mean that I'm getting or already got the item

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add you to my 3Ds, let me know if you'll open the gates or you'd like to come to my town

Ok. You come to my town and you can take some fruit (because of your other thread) and you give the lamp and then I'll give the bells! Yay![/QUOTE]

I'll be there in 5m!

Ok. You come to my town and you can take some fruit (because of your other thread) and you give the lamp and then I'll give the bells! Yay!

I'll be there in 5m!

I'm ready! whenever you are just come!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah I see. Would you like to order Kiki Lala pieces by yourself if I could summon ?toile?

I don't think I can go to your campground... maybe I can..We could try?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back