• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Trading Looking for DIY Ironwood Dresser

LateGamer

Just Let It Go
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Moon Bunny
Andromeda Potion
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Pink Crescent Moon
Planet Glow Wand
Space Whale Plush
Blue Crescent Moon
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
S.S. Dolphin
Glitched Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (15) +
I keep getting ironwood DIY’s but they need the DIY Dresser! I can’t seem to get the dresser. Does anyone have the DIY they are willing to part with? I don’t have a lot of bells, but I am open to figuring out a trade, or your donation, lol!

Last edited:
Hi, I have that DIY, would you happen to have anything on my wishlist?
Let me look. I’ve only been playing a month so my inventory isn’t huge.
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I have that DIY, would you happen to have anything on my wishlist?
Well Bummer I don’t have any of the ones you want. I have a grand total of 9 that I haven’t “learned” haha. I appreciate you responding. If I should somehow end up with a DIY on your wishlist, I’ll contact you.

Last edited:
Let me look. I’ve only been playing a month so my inventory isn’t huge.

Well Bummer I don’t have any of the ones you want. I have a grand total of 9 that I haven’t “learned” haha. I appreciate you responding. If I should somehow end up with a DIY on your wishlist, I’ll contact you.
No worries, I didn’t start collecting duplicates until recently myself but I figured I would ask. Alternatively: if you’re willing to spend some TBT I would just ask 1 for the ironwood DIY if you’re interested?

No worries, I didn’t start collecting duplicates until recently myself but I figured I would ask. Alternatively: if you’re willing to spend some TBT I would just ask 1 for the ironwood DIY if you’re interested?
Oh yes, definitely! Thanks that will really help. I’ve logged off the game for the night (midnight here and I’ve been playing for hours lol). But When will you be online tomorrow? Do you want to send me a dodo code or me to send one to you tomorrow?

Oh yes, definitely! Thanks that will really help. I’ve logged off the game for the night (midnight here and I’ve been playing for hours lol). But When will you be online tomorrow? Do you want to send me a dodo code or me to send one to you tomorrow?
Would you happen to be available around 2 pm CST? Also if it’s alright with you I would like you to send a Dodo code to me please.

Not sure why tbt just now showed your response from 25 minutes ago, lol. I’ve been on the forum for over an hour. Anyway! Yes 2pm is perfect! See you then.

Sent TBT’s your way

Last edited:
Not sure why tbt just now showed your response from 25 minutes ago, lol. I’ve been on the forum for over an hour. Anyway! Yes 2pm is perfect! See you then.

Sent TBT’s your way
Thank you! I’m ready to deliver your DIY whenever you can send me your Dodo code.

Back