• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for Flower Furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be great but I’m new to the site and don’t really know how to get TBT, would you take bells? Or maybe help explain how to get TBT ha ha. I already have a cosmos fan.

That would be great but I’m new to the site and don’t really know how to get TBT, would you take bells? Or maybe help explain how to get TBT ha ha. I already have a cosmos fan.
To earn TBT, just post anywhere except for the Basement! It is super simple!

Ok thanks :)
Post automatically merged:

How do I know how much I have? Sorry I literally joined the site today

Thanks so much for your help. I think I have enough TBT now. Let me know how/when we can trade! (I am on US Mountain time)

Thanks so much for your help. I think I have enough TBT now. Let me know how/when we can trade! (I am on US Mountain time)
I could start gathering the items in a few! I will let you know when my gates are open! What is your FC? Mine is 1049-5297-2917

I’m actually about to go to sleep for the night, can we do this tomorrow?
Of course! I was planning on leaving my gate open all night and all of tomorrow because other people have stuff to pickup :p Just stop by whenever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back