Black Feather
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pinky
Feedback
99% (98) +
looking for some friends to play acnl with. i am able to bring visitors to my town, but if you want to come please be respectful of my town and do not damage anything.

i am hoping for more of a friend than just a visitor (hence the age range), so some of my interests are:
-art (digital, traditional)
-nintendo. sadly my only consoles are the 3ds and dsi. favourite games are animal crossing, super smash bros, pokemon (new to it tho), and swapdoodle (feel free to send me messages there!).

yeah i?m lacking interests...but at least we?ll have something to talk about :lemon:

friend code in sidebar, feel free to add me and pm when we can play together!

14 here, I don't play many games bc animal crossing is all I've ever known, but I definitely do digital art and use swapdoodle a ton so I've added u!

Im 13 and I love art alot I have a devinart thats filled with art! I added you :D

Last edited:
I’m 14, love to draw and play all sorts of video games, esp. Animal Crossing and Pok?mon. I’ll add you rn!

Im 14, i like art but not that good at it, I've been playing this game a long time. Add me and I'll add you back

Hi ! Im 14, I like to do art too haha
the only games I play on the 3ds is acnl and super smash, that's about it, I followed you on insta (@lydsteric) and i already added you :)

Last edited:
Hi ! Im 14, I like to do art too haha
the only games I play on the 3ds is acnl and super smash, that's about it, I followed you on insta (@lydsteric) and i already added you :)

i’m only really active on those games too lol

and thanks! i’ll add you when i’m able to get on my 3ds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back