• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for garden set items + pink things

courier6

Band-aid boy
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (7) +
I can offer IGB and TBT; also art!
** Mainly looking for the lily lamp, aurora screen, rainbow items, and pink bunny balloon**
Example of art can be found HERE

Last edited:
hi! i have the weeding day set? i believe i also have the rainbow and aurora? im leaving to go somewhere for a bit tho >_<

hi! i have the weeding day set? i believe i also have the rainbow and aurora? im leaving to go somewhere for a bit tho >_<

Ooh! What would you be willing to take for the garden set, the aurora and the rainbow?

Ooh! What would you be willing to take for the garden set, the aurora and the rainbow?

art would be nice if that's okay! would you do marshal / big? :)

if not you can just have them for free!

Last edited:
art would be nice if that's okay! would you do marshal / big? :)

if not you can just have them for free!

Ahh I can do totally do art! Just PM me w/ items and grass type! (Also any references...)
and I couldn't do that for free ; _ ; !!!

Just lmk when I can visit your town!!

ooo completely up to you! ^_^

and i can actually bring them over if you're free rn?

adding you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait can i have ur fc

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm i see it xD

Back