• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for genuine art ! ( ONLINE )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wooly Business

Gremlin
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7700-8393-6419
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Mint
Feedback
100% (147) +
As the tital states i'm looking to buy some genuine paintings and a statue to help complete my friends museum ^.^ i'll pay tbt or igb, for tbt i'll pay between 5-10 per art piece c: as for igb i'm not really sure just name a price i guess ^^;

Serene painting
Graceful painting
Great statue

Last edited:
Hey buddy. I can get you the Amazing painting and Wild painting. Are you still online?

Yes i am, how much do you want for both? c: also would you prefer your town or mine ?

Last edited:
15 TBT sound ok? Either town doesn't matter, I suppose mine. I see it says you are offline now, let me know when will work for you.

15 TBT sound ok? Either town doesn't matter, I suppose mine. I see it says you are offline now, let me know when will work for you.

Sorry for the late reply ! i had to get off for a few hours, i'm available for the next hour but then i'll be off for the night, i also might not be on again until tomorrow night, so if your still on right now we can start the trade c: also that price is fine !

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll see if I have any in my storage for you :)

thank you ^.^

Last edited:
Ok. I'll add you now. Let me know when you've added me & you can swing by!

---- Gates are open, just drop by whenever. They are both sitting outside the train station.

Last edited:
Ok. I'll add you now. Let me know when you've added me & you can swing by!

---- Gates are open, just drop by whenever. They are both sitting outside the train station.
Heading over now ! i'll also send the tbt now c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back