Buying Looking for Golden Slingshot

faron_woods

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (1) +
I'm looking for a golden slingshot.
I think I accidentally sold mine at one point. Just let me know how much you want for. Or if you are looking for more of a trade. I do have a decent amount of ores and all the fruit. I also do have some perfect peaches.

I'm looking for a golden slingshot.
I think I accidentally sold mine at one point. Just let me know how much you want for. Or if you are looking for more of a trade. I do have a decent amount of ores and all the fruit. I also do have some perfect peaches.

You can have one for free that I have.

Last edited:
Oh, thank you! Though are you interested in any ores or perfect peaches? I feel kinda bad taking it for free.

Oh no I have plenty of everything but thank you just happy to help. I can trade tomorrow just checking in before heading to bed. I will be back on in the morning.

Oh no I have plenty of everything but thank you just happy to help. I can trade tomorrow just checking in before heading to bed. I will be back on in the morning.
I'm good to get the slingshot today. Just let me know when good it for you! Thank you!

I can't do tonight now sorry. Things kept coming up today and I thought I was free today. I'm so sorry. When would it be best for you to try?

I can't do tonight now sorry. Things kept coming up today and I thought I was free today. I'm so sorry. When would it be best for you to try?

Its no problem I understand. I will be back on tomorrow 1030 am-230 pm and then back after 8 pm.

And I apologize for not responding sooner, I kept checking for updates but it wasn't showing and then I got distracted with getting dinner and wasn't able to get back on till 8 so again I do apologize. Hope we can trade today. It's 7 am eastern. I will be back around 10(3 hours)

Last edited:
Its no problem I understand. I will be back on tomorrow 1030 am-230 pm and then back after 8 pm.

And I apologize for not responding sooner, I kept checking for updates but it wasn't showing and then I got distracted with getting dinner and wasn't able to get back on till 8 so again I do apologize. Hope we can trade today. It's 7 am eastern. I will be back around 10(3 hours)
No it's fine my updates for email is a bit broken it seems. I'm so sorry for the late reply. I ended up for busy than I thought today. How long are you available tonight since I know it's about ten pm there and I'm not home just yet.

I'll be free most of the day today, I went to bed early because I started feeling really sick. I'll check back in a few hours but if you have a specific time just let me know and I will be on then.

Ah okay, I'm sorry you're not doing well. Hope you feel better soon. I should be free all day hopefully. I'm MST which I should have mentioned in the beginning sorry. So it's currently 4 am here so I might be awake for the next couple hours or longer hopefully.

Ah okay, I'm sorry you're not doing well. Hope you feel better soon. I should be free all day hopefully. I'm MST which I should have mentioned in the beginning sorry. So it's currently 4 am here so I might be awake for the next couple hours or longer hopefully.
I'm around and will check back in about half hour.

Back