• The Bell Tree Fair 2024 has arrived! For the forum's twentieth year, the event's theme is a birthday party for The Bell Tree! From dozens of tasks, contests, puzzles, and more earn tickets to buy new collectibles, old collectibles, and custom-made physical prizes (the most ever!). Thank you for helping us celebrate this community milestone and good luck!
  • TBT Fair Prize Packs, amiibo Cards, and Nintendo Switch Online prizes are now available for purchase in the Shop with Tickets!

Looking for gothic items

Taturrria

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (11) +
Looking to catalog or purchase gothic/dark items for a dark gothic inspired room :) I already have the gothic mirror.

Edit:

CDFC0823-92E3-400B-B338-C2F6827FF0A7.jpeg

What I already have:
Grand piano
Antique furniture set
Gothic gargoyle mirror
Garden lanterns
Wood burning stove
Iron garden bench
Deer decoration
Birdcage

Still looking for:
Black books
Piano chair
Black harp
Black cello (or is it a violin?)
Key holder

Last edited:
i don't know exactly what items you want but i have a fortune telling set, magic circle rug and velvet stool. also can order a throwback skull radio. i am on eastern time so i can get you the items tomorrow will be on tomorrow night.

Here are some things I have that might work:
the whole antique set in black
double sofa black
book stand black
rotary phone black
wall mounted tv black, 50 in.
imperial tile
black blocks rug
sinking painting
hourglass black

Here are some things I have that might work:
the whole antique set in black
double sofa black
book stand black
rotary phone black
wall mounted tv black, 50 in.
imperial tile
black blocks rug
sinking painting
hourglass black
Ooo! Definitely interested in the black book stand, imperial tile, black hourglass, and the sinking painting. Whether it be catalog or purchase, I’m down. I’ll PM you :) you rock.

If you give me the materials and let me shop, I'll craft the stuff for you which can be crafted!

Birdcage, deer head wall mount, and black iron garden bench are DIY items that are customizable.

I can make you one of the birdcages and the deer head mount if you’d like! Unfortunately, I do not have the iron garden bench recipe though. Just let me know if you want the birdcage!

Birdcage, deer head wall mount, and black iron garden bench are DIY items that are customizable.

I can make you one of the birdcages and the deer head mount if you’d like! Unfortunately, I do not have the iron garden bench recipe though. Just let me know if you want the birdcage!
I would love the birdcage and deer head mount!!! I can supply what you need or pay TBT or IGB. Let me know :) and thanks for the info!!!

Let me check my storage for you. I’m pretty sure I have the fireplace and a few items from the Antique set.
Post automatically merged:

Yes! I have the antique bed + wardrobe, as well as the wood-burning stove.

Would you do 6 tbt total for it all?

Back