• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for GracieGrace fall Collection

Quinni

✿ ༚ ˳✧༚
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5316-5734-2412
Feedback
100% (31) +
I was wondering if anyone has GracieGrace and has their town set to fall or if they have duplicates of the sweets collection. Let me know, thank you😊

I was wondering if anyone has GracieGrace and has their town set to fall or if they have duplicates of the sweets collection. Let me know, thank you😊

I have a secondary game with GracieGrace and I can TT to fall to get you the Sweets furnitures. Let me know if you are still interested and which furnitures do you want and I'll get to it :)

Last edited:
I have a secondary game with GracieGrace and I can TT to fall to get you the Sweets furnitures. Let me know if you are still interested and which furnitures do you want and I'll get to it :)
I'm trying to get every item in the sweets collection if that's possible, and of course I know they are very expensive so I will give you 1million bells for payment. I'm available for the rest of the day. My info is in my signature. Thank you!😊

I'm trying to get every item in the sweets collection if that's possible, and of course I know they are very expensive so I will give you 1million bells for payment. I'm available for the rest of the day. My info is in my signature. Thank you!😊

That is possible. The total sum of all the 13 items including the floor and wall is 1,472,800 IGB. Can I do 13 TBT instead? :unsure:

That is possible. The total sum of all the 13 items including the floor and wall is 1,472,800 IGB. Can I do 13 TBT instead? :unsure:

Ok, I can do TBT. I will give you the TBT right now. I'm EST time zone, I'll be available at 6:30pm today if that's works for you? Tysm!

Ok, I can do TBT. I will give you the TBT right now. I'm EST time zone, I'll be available at 6:30pm today if that's works for you? Tysm!

Thank you for the TBT in advance! Sure we can do EST 6:30 PM. See you later :)

Back