• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying looking for hybrids and fruit!!

Rebekah Kicks

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (45) +
ahh i don’t know how many people still play animal crossing new leaf but if you have any extra hybrid flowers i would love to buy them from you!! i can pay tbt or igb. i’m looking for basically any hybrids you have, so if you have some that you are willing to sell let me know!!

i’m also looking for perfect fruit baskets of all fruits except for peaches, as well as normal baskets of apples!! if you can help me out please respond and tell me how much i should pay thanks :)

hey there! i have normal baskets of apples and a bunch of different types of hybrids for sale if you’d like; in all honesty im not good with pricing these so whatever you think is a fair price in tbt is okay with me! do you have any specifications for which type of hybrids and how many of each you’d like to buy? i believe i have quite a few of every type of hybrid flower if im not mistaken :blush:

hey there! i have normal baskets of apples and a bunch of different types of hybrids for sale if you’d like; in all honesty im not good with pricing these so whatever you think is a fair price in tbt is okay with me! do you have any specifications for which type of hybrids and how many of each you’d like to buy? i believe i have quite a few of every type of hybrid flower if im not mistaken :blush:

hi! do you have-
-black roses x10
-pink roses x10
-purple roses x10
-pink cosmos x10
-pink lilies x10
-blue pansies x10
-purple pansies x10
-orange tulips x10

i think like 1tbt per flower maybe? idk if that’s fair i haven’t been on these forums in a long time haha it would come out to be 80tbt in total. let me know what you think thank you!!

hi! do you have-
-black roses x10
-pink roses x10
-purple roses x10
-pink cosmos x10
-pink lilies x10
-blue pansies x10
-purple pansies x10
-orange tulips x10

i think like 1tbt per flower maybe? idk if that’s fair i haven’t been on these forums in a long time haha it would come out to be 80tbt in total. let me know what you think thank you!!
i believe i have all of those but i just need to double check! and yeah 1 tbt per flower sounds good to me, i remember them being that much back when the NL threads were more active so i can definitely get you those 😊

i believe i have all of those but i just need to double check! and yeah 1 tbt per flower sounds good to me, i remember them being that much back when the NL threads were more active so i can definitely get you those 😊
sure thank you!! my fc is 5430-0233-5597 would you prefer i come pick up or you drop off?

id prefer pick up as my inventory is always full haha, just give me a moment i promised someone id trade them for a villager at 3 PM EST and it’s that time now so im just gonna confirm if they want to do the trade now and then ill get the flowers ready for you 😊

id prefer pick up as my inventory is always full haha, just give me a moment i promised someone id trade them for a villager at 3 PM EST and it’s that time now so im just gonna confirm if they want to do the trade now and then ill get the flowers ready for you 😊
ok sure sounds good!!

Hello! I have some hybrids avalible if you need :) I can check what perfect fruit i have too.

Back