• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking for Jester Hat

hey sorry only saw this now I was busy but I have free time now if you're still interested

I’m free now. I can open my gate
Post automatically merged:

What would you like to trade for?

If you have any perfect oranges, my retail is taking them at a premium today if you want to bring it over.
My friend code is: 2209-0842-3430 and the name is PurpleGeli. What’s yours?

my friend code is 8566-4358-2982, name is Nathaniel/Wildebees

for some reason it wont let me add you, are you able to add me cant figure out why it wont work

Last edited:
I’m going to restart my device. When I try to add you, it says invalid code

No sure why it is saying the code is invalid. Is it the same on your end when you try to add me? I just doubled checked my friend code and everything is correct

if it fails again we can use the dodo code option or I'll reissue my friend code incase its my end

Ah! I see what the issue is. I’m playing on the 3ds. I’m playing new leaf not new horizons

when I get new horizons I will definitely add you! Thanks for helping and trying to connect!

Hey, shanstorm! I've got a jester cap if that's what you are looking for. If so, I would be willing to trade for any perfect fruit.

Hi nautical! I have perfect apples that I could trade with you for the jester cap. Let me know if that will work for you!

Back