• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying looking for kimonos and pajama attire!

katastrophic!

local community hermit
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Violet
Ruby
Coco
Feedback
100% (161) +
hey! as the title says, i'm looking to buy anything that's a kimono or anything that is pajama attire! this includes slippers, shirts, dresses, pants, hats, and more! let me know if you have one and i'll see if i can trade or pay TBT/bells :)

i have the full pink pyjama set (hat, face mask, suit, and shoes)! if you want to come over right now i can set up a dodo code. i'll take igb or non-orange fruits!

i have the full pink pyjama set (hat, face mask, suit, and shoes)! if you want to come over right now i can set up a dodo code. i'll take igb or non-orange fruits!

yay! that's great! i can give you some cherries! how many would you like? also, send me the dodo code whenever!

yay! that's great! i can give you some cherries! how many would you like? also, send me the dodo code whenever!

the code is 5DPBW! could you bring 10 (aka 1 stack)? i'm doing something on my laptop so i'm not looking at my switch; i just left the stuff by the airport and you can leave the cherries on the ground. tysm!!

the code is 5DPBW! could you bring 10 (aka 1 stack)? i'm doing something on my laptop so i'm not looking at my switch; i just left the stuff by the airport and you can leave the cherries on the ground. tysm!!

alright! will be there soon c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

looking for more pajamas and kimonos!

Back