• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for Kitchen Corner

littlebunnycake

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (7) +
hi :) i'm looking for the kitchen corner to finish my kitchen!!
it would mean a lot! :D
i can give in game bells or tbt! or i can trade you something from my catalog if i have it :) i have a couple sets completed

Last edited:
hi :) i'm looking for the kitchen corner to finish my kitchen!!
it would mean a lot! :D
i can give in game bells or tbt! or i can trade you something from my catalog if i have it :) i have a couple sets completed

I ordered a kitchen corner for you. Let me know when you are available to collect it :)

I ordered a kitchen corner for you. Let me know when you are available to collect it :)
omg thank you so much that's awesome :D!! i didn't think anyone would reply LOL
umm i'm actually heading to work soon but i'll be home tonight after 10:30 PM EST if you're free o:
i'm free all day tomorrow as well!
my friend code is: 3840-9955-8860
what do you want as payment? o:
ty again :D

omg thank you so much that's awesome :D!! i didn't think anyone would reply LOL
umm i'm actually heading to work soon but i'll be home tonight after 10:30 PM EST if you're free o:
i'm free all day tomorrow as well!
my friend code is: 3840-9955-8860
what do you want as payment? o:
ty again :D

Looks like I missed you since I checked the time and it's almost 1 AM EST. Looks like my timezone is 12 hours ahead of you :LOL: I'll be around when you wake up until 12 PM EST then I'll head to bed since it'll be midnight for me. Catch you during your morning! I don't need anything in return for the kitchen counter :)

Looks like I missed you since I checked the time and it's almost 1 AM EST. Looks like my timezone is 12 hours ahead of you :LOL: I'll be around when you wake up until 12 PM EST then I'll head to bed since it'll be midnight for me. Catch you during your morning! I don't need anything in return for the kitchen counter :)
haha oh gosh!! are you still up? i'm ready now!!

Back