Buying Looking for landscaping items, furniture and RV visits!

Nice12363

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello! I am looking to landscape my Animal Crossing: New Leaf town, and I am in need of some items. I have been trying to breed the hybrid flowers myself but with a very limited outcome, and I need so many flowers :)

I am specifically looking for pink carnations, lilies and roses, but would really appreciate literally any kind of hybrids you have to offer! I would like my town to showcase all the hybrid flowers, so really any colours would be great! :p

Also, I am looking for any kind of usable item :) (for example:
beans,
tweeter,
party popper,
drinks,
ice cream,
coffee,
etc).

I would also love a golden watering can XD

Also, although I've already submitted a separate thread requesting these, if anyone has anything in this list, or has Sandy, Tasha, Cashmere, Paolo, Leopold and Resetti’s RVs! I would be so grateful!

I am willing to pay with in-game bells - however many you deem appropriate for the amount you're willing to sell. :cool:
I am also willing to give The Bell Tree Bells (however, I don't have many, as I'm new to the forum).
If you have a wishlist, I would be willing to check my catalogue for any items you would like that I may be able to order for you, but you would have to wait a day or so for them to be delivered as I do not time-travel on my game.

You can reach me on here, but I'm much, much more active on my Tumblr page, and that's usually where I do most of my trading. You can reach my IM box, here!

Thank you all in advance! You have all been incredibly helpful on here, and it means a lot! :)

Hey. Thought you were okay with waiting a bit. I now have all the items I listed in your other thread. Let me know if you still need it!

I am okay with waiting, just thought I'd repost what was listed in my last thread alongside the request for landscaping items. I would love the items still, if you want to just drop me a message to let me know when you're available. :D

I am okay with waiting, just thought I'd repost what was listed in my last thread alongside the request for landscaping items. I would love the items still, if you want to just drop me a message to let me know when you're available. :D
Hmm alright. I'm available for an hour or so. Let me know if you happen to be back on!

Hmm alright. I'm available for an hour or so. Let me know if you happen to be back on!

Sorry, I wasn't on. I really need to keep better track of this XD Being new to the forum, I'm still getting to grips with how everything works. :) I'm available for the rest of today, and I will keep myself updated on here just in case you happen to be available x

Sorry, I wasn't on. I really need to keep better track of this XD Being new to the forum, I'm still getting to grips with how everything works. :) I'm available for the rest of today, and I will keep myself updated on here just in case you happen to be available x
Oh it's no problem. I'm just about to let someone in for the trade. Once they're done I'll be ready.
Please add the 5th FC in my signature. I have you added.
Also any RVs you'd like me to scan in before opening gates?

Oh it's no problem. I'm just about to let someone in for the trade. Once they're done I'll be ready.
Please add the 5th FC in my signature. I have you added.
Also any RVs you'd like me to scan in before opening gates?

I've added the friend code! I'm active! If you like this post (so I know you've seen it), I'll open my gates - unless you'd like me to come there, seeing as though you are scanning an RV). If you have Tasha's RV, I would really, really appreciate her RV! That's incredible, thank you!
Is there anything I can do in return for you? I.G. Bells, I have a few bits and bobs I could give. If you're in need of any orderable items (and you don't mind waiting a few days), I could check my catalogue in case I have what you're looking for (but it is very limited).

Hi, when you were back, I was sleeping. I'm in Japan (GMT+9).
Are you free now by any chance?

Also, I can deliver if it's easier, but if you need RV visit, you'll need to come pick them up.

EDIT :
I'd assume you no longer need these items.

Last edited:
Hi, when you were back, I was sleeping. I'm in Japan (GMT+9).
Are you free now by any chance?

Also, I can deliver if it's easier, but if you need RV visit, you'll need to come pick them up.

EDIT :
I'd assume you no longer need these items.

I'm really sorry, my timezone is different from most people's on here, and I'm never active at a good time. I tend to see all messages too late, and by the time I do actually reply to them, most people have gone offline. It's difficult to schedule, especially seeing as though I don't get any notifications to say you've replied to the thread. Do you have a way I can combat this?

I'm in Europe, my timezone is BST x

Back