• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Looking for London recs

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Lucky
White Lily
Hello everyone! (this is my first thread in Brewster's, I feel weird lol)

Well, I'm going on a five day trip to London tomorrow (from April 6th to April 11th). I'm very excited to go, it will be my fourth time visiting the city. I've loved every visit so far! London is very beautiful and ful of things to love.

I've been to most touristic places on my previous trips, so this time I would like your help for specific stores. I would love to have some recommendations ♥

I would like to visit book stores, with good quality books (by this I mean not second hand), specifically stores that have a pretty big selection of YA books (young adult).

I'm also looking for video game and game merchandise stores, that have large choices in Nintendo/Legend of Zelda items. There's this book in particular that I've been looking for everywhere, but with no luck, as well as the Zelda amiibo from Breath of the Wild (looks like it's out of stock worldwide, though.)

I'll check this thread when I have access to wifi. I'd love to hear some stories from you if you live in London or have ever visited the city. Thank you so much for reading!

pixels link back to sources

Back