• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Looking for Marshal!

In one of the threads you made, you said you got gifted marshal?

Idkk

I let my sister play and she TTd way too much. So I lost him. I've cycled through enough villagers to get him back

Ah man, I'll keep a look out for a cycle thread for you. Sorry about what happened :(

Hey I feel bad about you being scammed, if you ever need bells to get Marshal just pm me ok xox

I guess I can give you my Marshal. You'll have to wait a few days though.

I can't believe you got scammed, if you want 10mil or more if you get an offer but pm or vm me.

Oh my gosh! Are you sure??!! You can get a lot of dreamies for marshal are you sure you just want to give them to me?

I dont trade or sell villagers anyway. Plus I have 10 great villagers already so no need to trade Marshal for other villagers I like, like Julian. Ill tell you when he is in boxes when asap. Lets just hope I dont do something wrong in process and gets voided. It might take a fews days not sure, maybe tomorrow if Im lucky because today I have a college class to go to in three hours.

Back