• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying (Looking For) Missing Fossils!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naraku44

Princess Naru
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7371-5785-0219
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hello!!!

I only need 6 more fossils to complete that section of my museum! I’m so close to finishing it but it seems like I always dig up duplicates! :(

I’m looking for the 6 following fossils:
1. Archelon Torso (FOUND)
Iguandon Skull
3. Megacero Tail
4. Parasaur Tail
5. T-Rex Tail
6. Trilobite

I’m not sure what I can offer you but lets make a deal! Thank you in advanced :)

Last edited:
I think I still have them storaged somewhere. Let me know if you catch me online, I'll be here for some hours.

I think I still have them storaged somewhere. Let me know if you catch me online, I'll be here for some hours.

Thank you so much! I appreciate it. Let me know if you have them. :) I can offer you something, though I don’t have much.

hi i have Iguandon Skull & Trilobite that I can hand over for free c:
Post automatically merged:

edit sorry about that ! I realized this was for NL & not NH ):

I'm pretty sure I have them, but it's in another character's storage and my mayor is receiving visitors right now. It may take a little while until I'm free. Are you going to be around?

edit sorry about that ! I realized this was for NL & not NH ):

That’s okay :) Thank you anyways

I'm pretty sure I have them, but it's in another character's storage and my mayor is receiving visitors right now. It may take a little while until I'm free. Are you going to be around?

That is perfectly fine. It’s only 10pm here and I’ll be up late so just let me know when you’re available 😌

Ok, I'm ready! Sorry for the wait. I already added you and my station is open. You can come to pick up your fossils whenever you want.

Ok, I'm ready! Sorry for the wait. I already added you and my station is open. You can come to pick up your fossils whenever you want.

Just now saw this! I will add you back and I will load up the game! Thank you so much!!

Just now saw this! I will add you back and I will load up the game! Thank you so much!!

Thank you sooo much!! ❤️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back