• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading looking for oranges, pears, and persimmon

wolfeyes

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
0% (0) +
looking for someone to trade these fruits, id only like 3 other each. i have lychees, bananas, apples, coconuts, peaches, lemons. durians. my user is wolf

i sent you a friend request, whats your name in the game? and what would you like back for those fruits?

Last edited:
Jahmir, and idk. What do you have?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I need your friend code so it allows you to join me. (But idk how ac works)

i have 1 stack of mangos, 4 stacks of durians, 3 stacks of bananas, 8 stacks of lychees, 4 stacks of lemons, and 5 stacks of coconuts

friend code - 2380-7643-5517 and ill give you 4 stacks of coconuts, for a stack of persimmons, and a stack of oranges

Last edited:
Back