• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking for other towns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but i am british and you were a few hours late

The last post was like 2 months ago, why would you bump this

uhh and why do you care whenever i go to a thread it's so funny that u have to be there to be so negative

i thought about what i said and i say arguing doesn't solve anything so i'm going to pretend like i didn't see that

I'm not starting an argument, and I don't follow your threads around, when I click the "What's New" tab whenever I see a thread that's been bumped I go to check it out. And secondly, there's also a thread posted by the staff which says not to bump old threads. I'm just doing my duties as a community member at TBT;
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?60303-If-you-re-new-read-this.&p=1218934#post1218934

wow i dont know anything about this website and i never really look at the tabs and also i dont think your following me i just see you everywhere :D

Well you might want to go check that thread out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back