• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Looking for outfit to match wizard cap

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
So in my spooky town I have an evil old witch, a good young witch, and an old wizard. Now for the wizard he's of course wearing the classic green wizard cap with white stars. I tried to make a simple long sleeved dress 'robe' with the matching white stars all over but it was too matchy matchy. So I'm wondering if anybody has seen a QR for a matching long sleeved dress or if someone has an idea of what i should do or can make me one and I'll compensate! I just want him to not look tacky. XD

I used to wear that cap as a birthday hat... :p I believe everyone did that in City Folk, lol.
I searched "acnl wizard cap" and this is the first thing I found, it's not too matching I suppose?
ECMagicalRobeG.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, here's another one! I think this one is better, because it looks more masculine and doesn't have stars all over. Link to the Tumblr post it is featured in.

Thank you so much. Have to wait one more day to unlock the QR for that character so cam try them on

I'm glad I could help! I actually found them while I was still looking for what the wizard cap was, but the first results gave me designs already. :)
Could you post pictures of your character wearing the outfit? I'm curious to see. ^^

Sorry it took so long, I guess he had more days to work to unlock the QR machine than I thought.
pTpzKe5.jpg

here he is in all his glory! His name's Maximus!

Back