• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Looking for: Pastel Pink Seifuku and Help with Madoka Kaname hair in ACNL

Maria of Moonlake

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Purple Candy
Tasty Cake
Hi!
I was sawing an dream town and the mayor was wearing an very cute pink seifuku. I searched on google for an QR Code for that dress but i just found different dresses. I saw an QR for the same dress she was wearing but the image was cutted off. If someone find it, can you send me the image?
Well, i need help too with this:
I was making an Madoka Magica character in my town but i wasnt finding any perfect hairstyle. Can someone help me?

Can you send the image that got cut off, so we can see which one specifically you're looking for? :)

UPDATE: Guys, i got the pink seifuku dress! Thanks for everyone that tried to help. Now i just need help with Madoka hairstyle!

Back