• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Looking for Peaches and Cherries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells

cursedbagels

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi all! I'm recently coming back to acnh after having my original switch stolen, and I haven't had luck with the last two fruits I need. I am looking for peaches and cherries, and am open to trading for bells/supplies/items(newer island so keep in mind). Let me know if anyone can help! I am in North America on eastern standard time.

Hey there! Just wanted to give you a friendly heads up that this is the wrong forum. I think you meant to post this in Nook’s Cranny, not New Neighbor Network :)

P.S. I would be happy to give you any fruit you need! So sorry to hear about your switch being stolen, that is horrible :(

Hey there! Just wanted to give you a friendly heads up that this is the wrong forum. I think you meant to post this in Nook’s Cranny, not New Neighbor Network :)

P.S. I would be happy to give you any fruit you need! So sorry to hear about your switch being stolen, that is horrible :(
Thank you! My mistake, new to the acnh online forums! I will message you separately :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back