• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for Regal furniture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snxwypelt

♡ dotty lovemail 🐰
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (7) +
Hi! I’m looking for some regal furniture, I’m willing to pay 10,000 or more in game bells for all of them!! I also have perfect fruit baskets of apples, peaches, cherries and oranges!! I have a lot of perfect apples since it’s my town fruit ^^
I’ll also pay about 1000-2000 bells if you help me catalog the items
Here’s the list of regal furniture I need!! Thank you for reading :)
My friend code is in my signature and my timezone is GMT+8/SGT

Hi! I’m looking for some regal furniture, I’m willing to pay 10,000 or more in game bells for all of them!! I also have perfect fruit baskets of apples, peaches, cherries and oranges!! I have a lot of perfect apples since it’s my town fruit ^^
I’ll also pay about 1000-2000 bells if you help me catalog the items
Here’s the list of regal furniture I need!! Thank you for reading :)
My friend code is in my signature and my timezone is GMT+8/SGT

Hi! I can get you the 9 items for free. I have a mathematics lesson to tutor and will be available in 2 hours. Will you still be available then? :unsure:

Hi! I can get you the 9 items for free. I have a mathematics lesson to tutor and will be available in 2 hours. Will you still be available then? :unsure:
Woah thank you again!! Yes I probably will be available then!! I’ll let you know if anything happens ^^ just lmk when you’re ready!! :)

Woah thank you again!! Yes I probably will be available then!! I’ll let you know if anything happens ^^ just lmk when you’re ready!! :)

Your items are ready! Let me know whether you would like to come pick them up or would you like me to drop them off in your town :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back