• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking For Rococo Set

Mayor Moon

Queen Of The Stalk Market
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7022-7204-0157
Summer Shell
Pear (Fruit)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (7) +
Hi everyone! (this is my first thread so be nice lol) I am looking for certain parts of the Rococo set, to try to complete one of my rooms. Thanks to the Nook shop, I already have some parts of the set:
1- lamp
2- vanity
3- shelf
I am looking for all other parts of the set, reasonably priced to be less then 4,000 bells. I don't want to get scammed, and around 4,000 bells seems reasonable for the prices they are sold for in stores. If anyone has offers please just reply and we can find a time to sell.:cool: Thanks for reading!

Hi! I could give you the rest of the series, all I ask for the Rococo series is 2.5K for each piece! Feel free to add me in case you wanted to trade it!

Hi! I could give you the rest of the series, all I ask for the Rococo series is 2.5K for each piece! Feel free to add me in case you wanted to trade it!
oh my god that would be great! I'm so sorry this is so late, for some reason, I didn't get a notification that you had replied. I can defiantly pay that too!

Back