• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for SANRIO items for IGB

moonstone1751

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7019-9479-2399
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hi!! I’m currently looking for sanrio items on new leaf
- All Sanrio clothing (including Kiki and Lala, Hello Kitty, My Melody, Pompompurin, Kerokerokeroppi)
- Hello Kitty set
- Cinnamonroll set
- My melody set
- Pompompurin set is complete thank you Aniko !!!!!!! Buy from them to anyone that comes across this
- Kerokerokeroppi set

i’ll be giving IGB for anything listed on here :) thank you

my FC is 0834-2379-9798

Last edited:
Hello, are you still looking for those? I could scan Marty for the Pompompurin set and you could buy it with your own coupons. I'm online in the evening (EST timezone).

Ahhh just saw this. Yes i am :) Let me know how many coupons I need so i can have it in advance. Also eastern time.

Hi! Would you like to come tonight? Not sure how many coupons you need, maybe 5 per items, but you will need more than one character since you can only order 3 items at time. I could help as well, using my own coupons and characters.
Post automatically merged:

There are 12 items. If you don't have many characters you can also time travel. Let me know what you would like to do. :)

Last edited:
I have two characters i can use (mine and my sisters) but the issue is
i only have 11 coupons while my sister has 2
i can come tonight but i don’t want to have you to use your coupons.

That's okay, I have a lot of coupons and don't buy anything. For me it will only cost 3 coupons per items.

I feel extremely guilty.. will you like bells or something I can give you lol

i’ll give you a million just to add to your richness.. fair? i think so haha

No no that's okay, I have more money that I can spend in the game. I have already ordered 9 items, it will take a little bit of time to gather everything from all characters.

Ok I'm done!
Post automatically merged:

I scanned Marty again if you would like to visit the RV.
I will need to add your FC, min e is 2810-1191-4331

Welp it says i added you, i’m under the name karen as i’m using my sisters 3ds because mine broke in half lol
my character in animal crossing is named emily

Wow, scary! I'm always worried about that, I've seen a lot of 3DS broken in half.

It's open! Magical town.

it’s weird because it broke out of no where too.
i’ve had the 3ds xl since christmas 2012 and i always used it.. never had problems. obviously i always leave it alone every few months but during quarantine i found it and it was pretty fine- nothing broken. it was dead so i put it to charge and forgot about it and two days later.. broken in half. no clue how because it was during quarantine so there were no babies or toddlers entering my house, just my mom, my sister and i. pretty paranormal if you ask me buuut i relied on my boyfriends 3ds but he wanted to play pokémon so ofc i gave it back to him and now i’m using my sisters

I’m sure you don’t care LOL so sorry for the long message

I know someone who charged it for 2 days and the battery got all swollen and broke the case. So far I've been lucky with mine, I just needed to replace the charger and a button.

what the heck??? never heard of that ever. 3ds are great but i feel like they just break out of no where.
you don’t understand how many ds’ i went through as a kid- my poor mom for always paying for it too

Back