• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for some of the Zodiac Animals!

musique

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Pokéball
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (118) +
Hello!

I'm looking for four of the Zodiac Animal Set:

Zodiac Boar
Zodiac Dog
Zodiac Monkey
Zodiac Rooster

If you have any of these four, please name your price, either on here or by PM. Thank you!

Edited to add:

Will trade the Campus Set for these critters!

Last edited:
8 mil for the 4 animals.

Wow, I didn't realize how many bells they would go for! I don't have that much yet. I traded for the other eight, so thanks for the price point, but I just don't have it to give you. Thank you!

The set more than anything would cost 8m so that's too much if you ask me. Seperately, they can go for 1m each the most.

I don't even have that much yet! I had no idea that they were selling for so much, as I traded for the others. Thank you for letting me know how much to save up though!

Do you time travel? If you'll wait until sometime tomorrow, I'll get them for you for two Giant Clam Shells each. So eight all together. :) I want to make some music boxes!

Do you time travel? If you'll wait until sometime tomorrow, I'll get them for you for two Giant Clam Shells each. So eight all together. :) I want to make some music boxes!

I have 3 Giant Clam Shells right now! I will look for more for you though, if that is what you want!

Edited to add:

I can give you the Campus set too!

Last edited:
I've actually already got Campus.. But honestly, they're free. lol So I'll give them to you for 6 Giant Clam Shells altogether. The offer will stand. I'll get your four and hold onto them. :) Just let me know when you're good to go.

I've actually already got Campus.. But honestly, they're free. lol So I'll give them to you for 6 Giant Clam Shells altogether. The offer will stand. I'll get your four and hold onto them. :) Just let me know when you're good to go.

Thank you so much!! It's a deal! I will get your shells as quickly as I can! Thank you!

Back