Buying Looking for statues/ large catalog of furniture, willing to buy and trade, make deals

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code

Ramona

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
I'm looking for statues and different types of benches, and stone statue looking things. I have black tulips, and black lillies to trade, as well as some crystal hearts, snowflakes, gold nuggets, tons of raw materials, and a couple different hybrid flowr colors you can choose from. (I've never don't this before so please be patient with me)

I'm looking for statues and different types of benches, and stone statue looking things. I have black tulips, and black lillies to trade, as well as some crystal hearts, snowflakes, gold nuggets, tons of raw materials, and a couple different hybrid flowr colors you can choose from. (I've never don't this before so please be patient with me)
Would you be willing to trade items from your catalogue for statues? I have plenty of materials and flowers, but I'm still struggling to finish filling out my catalogue.

I have 2 Beautiful Statues, 1 Gallant Statue, 2 Informative Statues, 2 Motherly Statues, 1 Mystic Statue, 3 Robust Statues, 1 Tremendous Statue, 2 Valiant Statues, and 1 Warrior Statue. Let me know if you're interested in any of them.

I'd love to, though I do not know if my catalouge will have much but you're welcome to look! I'm interested in literally everything, but give me a minute to update the dodo session. So I'm confused on the whole tbt bells trading part of the place if you wouldn't mind also cueing me in on that, but i have bells for what you dont find to pay for everything. Just bring all the statues over with you.
Post automatically merged:

I'd love to, though I do not know if my catalouge will have much but you're welcome to look! I'm interested in literally everything, but give me a minute to update the dodo session. So I'm confused on the whole tbt bells trading part of the place if you wouldn't mind also cueing me in on that, but i have bells for what you dont find to pay for everything. Just bring all the statues over with you.
Also once I get the states do they appear for purchase in the catalouge or no?

Also once I get the states do they appear for purchase in the catalouge or no?
9JW5D

Ok, just to be clear, you're giving me permission to shop your shops in return for the statues? Is it ok if I buy the limited-availability items in Nook's Cranny? Also, are your shops open? If they're closed for the night, we can do this tomorrow.

You can earn TBT by posting on the site, and people are often willing to give items in return for TBT. I prefer trading items for items because I like clearing out my storage.

Edit: Do you want a fake Warrior Statue?

Edit 2: No, artwork doesn't appear in the catalogue for purchase.

You can buy whatever you want, I spoof anyways so idrc. They are closed, however would I be able to turn back time and still do it tonight? I never do online so idk

Yes all statues work
The island is a WIP but the shops are on the back, its late dp you want me to fix the tomes?

You can buy whatever you want, I spoof anyways so idrc. They are closed, however would I be able to turn back time and still do it tonight? I never do online so idk

Yes all statues work
I'm already heading over with the Dodo code you gave me so I can drop off the statues tonight, and then we can arrange for me to shop on another day. I'm in the EST time zone and am usually available after work and on weekends. How about you?

I'm already heading over with the Dodo code you gave me so I can drop off the statues tonight, and then we can arrange for me to shop on another day. I'm in the EST time zone and am usually available after work and on weekends. How about you?
It's summer for me so I cannnn do whenever before six and after eleven ish bit today is preferable

Edit 1, your trust is very appreciated and I intend on respecting it
Code is CHSVK !!

CHSVK

If my catalouge isn't enough about how many bells would you like?
I don't really need any bells, thanks! Honestly, I was considering running a giveaway to get rid of some of my extra artwork. I just held off on it because I wasn't sure if I had the time. :LOL:

Back