• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Looking for Stitches (Neighbor)

Dragonitey

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi guys, my favorite neighbor out of everyone is Stitches and I was wondering if I could get friend codes with you and convince him to move to my town. BUT, you will not be left empty-handed because I would trade you one of my neighbors, Bone, Cesar (French Gorilla I know right?), even a Jock Hippo, email me if you are interested, Thank you for the peak.:lemon::);):cool::blush:

Don't have Stitches but I would love him. But how can you be sure to trade an exact neighbor? I thought it was random who decided to move.

Don't have Stitches but I would love him. But how can you be sure to trade an exact neighbor? I thought it was random who decided to move.

In the old games basically, the person who wanted the neighbor would send him gifts and act nice to him all the time, and the one who possessed the neighbor would act mean to the neighbor that he wanted to trade and vice-versa. Pretty cool if you think about it :blush:

Is there a definitive way of making people move and making some stay? For example I have a neighbor I love and don't want to move, is there something better I can do than just being nice all the time and making sure other players don't talk to her, or what?

In reply to this thread, I don't have Stitches, I'm sorry. I hope you do find them, however. =)

I have stitches! But I am sorry...I love him too much xD.
You should keep resetting until you get him.
That's what I did with Flurry and I ended up getting Soliel as well <3

Haha, that's awesome Dia, yeah a great way to keep neighbors is to send them stuff through the mail to, furniture or even fruit and talk to them a lot, the game has a type of love-meter if you will, and everything you do towards that neighbor affects your standing with them. If you love your neighbor and somebody else talks to them it shouldn't do too much just talk to them later to remind them who's number one, lol.

Back