• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing Looking for talented pixelartists to make an outfit for my mayor. ; ;

Lolabuns

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Cake
I'm wondering if anyone around here at all has any talent in making in-game clothing items/designs? I'm okay at it, but I'd like to have a nice, well-done pixel art piece to wear in game of an outfit I have stuck in my head.
I don't have many bells, but I can try to pay you as much as I can, or trade you a few things, for your work.
I wanted basically an outfit with a large pink scarf around the neck, with a single stripe going through the bottom part of the scarf that is tucked over, like in the profile picture I've drawn up.
I know I want a white, lace-y, layered, and frilled-skirt bottom to the dress-- and a braided, white, over-the-shoulder sweater as the top with two small black straps going under the scarf. A pink belt with a bow, and a heart as the middle of the bow.
Here's a sloppily/quickly drawn sketch that I did with my finger on my ipad. Lmfao. It should help you see the way I'm seeing this outfit, and hopefully give you the ideas you need to be able to make this for me. Don't be disgusted by the terrible scribbles. I swear I can do better when I really draw. ; ;
imag.jpg

I don't believe the rainbow band is a possible addition, unfortunately. However, I went ahead and made an attempt.

2i0qkw7.jpg

212zkhx.jpg

2w1sgmb.jpg

wch26v.jpg

Aah! ; ; Thank you for drawing this up for me. It means so much that you'd do that. Do you want some sort of payment? I'm a bit low on bells, but I could pay you something else if you'd like?

Aah! ; ; Thank you for drawing this up for me. It means so much that you'd do that. Do you want some sort of payment? I'm a bit low on bells, but I could pay you something else if you'd like?

Don't worry about it. I was up the night this topic was made and saw that nobody said anything. With the visual in place, I figured I'd give it a shot. It doesn't look it, but that design used up all the palettes.

That does look brilliant! -applaud- I will never be able to do such detailed pixel art!

I made the dress of Agnes Oblige from Bravely Default, and it worked out well, but it was a rather simple design, hahaha.

Back