• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for the lotus pond! :3

Catharina

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Sheep Plush
Yellow Star Fragment
June Birthstone (Pearl)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Pink Hybrid Lily
June Birthstone (Pearl)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (92) +
Heyy :3
Im looking for the lotus pond!
The item is pretty hard to get (dlc) so if anyone want to sell it I would love to buy it!
I offer tbt (name your price ;p)
Thank you :3

Heya, I could give you this item. Is 3 TBT ok? I'm also looking for pink roses/lilies as well as blue pansies/violets, if you have any extra of those. :)

Last edited:
Sure! I can give you the tbt and some flowers (dont have that many tho ;/)

Sure! I can give you the tbt and some flowers (dont have that many tho ;/)

Oh you can give me one or the other, and don't offer the flowers unless you're not using them, I can breed my own too ;) I'm just going for brunch with my boyfriend and mother-in-law, will be back in a few hours! I'll message you then.

Oh Im sorry I already went to bed x)
Im available in around 6 hours!

That sounds okay :3 (I think ) (ususally going to bed then but I can try) I will send you a message soon if Im available then! ;3

Last edited:
Hi! Sorry I ran a little late, I had to finish something before leaving work. Are you still up?

Still want to to the trade? if yes lets try to find a time that could work for us both :) ( we have really different timezones tho ;()

Last edited:
Still want to to the trade? if yes lets try to find a time that could work for us both :) ( we have really different timezones tho ;()

Hi! Yes the work week has been crazy for me and with the time zone difference, it's not easy to find a good time for both of us. I think we'll have a better chance this weekend. Are you available tomorrow around 3pm EST?

Let me know when u r available! :)
Should we do pick up or drop off?
I will give some extra tbt for the trouble and 3 pink lilies if thats okay!

Let me know when u r available! :)
Should we do pick up or drop off?
I will give some extra tbt for the trouble and 3 pink lilies if thats okay!

Hi! So sorry about yesterday, I had a lot to do and I just missed our appointment... I hope you didn't wait up. I'm available right now and will be playing animal Crossing for some time!

Back