• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading looking for the regal set

alexaofmoonview

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2866-1695-1397
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (5) +
i’m looking for the full regal set except the bed and the wall lamp, if anyone has it or is able to buy it and wants to trade for anything i might have that you’re looking for please please let me know!! if i don’t have anything anyone needs i’d have no problem just paying for it with bells. i’m really desperate for this set so if anyone could help me out i’d really appreciate it!!

i’m looking for the full regal set except the bed and the wall lamp, if anyone has it or is able to buy it and wants to trade for anything i might have that you’re looking for please please let me know!! if i don’t have anything anyone needs i’d have no problem just paying for it with bells. i’m really desperate for this set so if anyone could help me out i’d really appreciate it!!

I could get the regal set for you (excluding the bed and wall lamp) :) It'll be available at 5PM (GMT+7) today. I can give it to you for free since the furnitures are orderable from the catalog.

I could get the regal set for you (excluding the bed and wall lamp) :) It'll be available at 5PM (GMT+7) today. I can give it to you for free since the furnitures are orderable from the catalog.
omg that’s perfect thank you SO much!! are you sure you don’t want me to pay you for it or anything?? i could easily give you the bells for all of it or anything i can order from my catalog (i have étoile’s rv as well so i can order stuff from there too)

omg that’s perfect thank you SO much!! are you sure you don’t want me to pay you for it or anything?? i could easily give you the bells for all of it or anything i can order from my catalog (i have étoile’s rv as well so i can order stuff from there too)

I have enough bells in game and my catalog is almost 100% complete so I'm good :) See you tomorrow morning (your time).

hello! i’m awake and ready when you are! am i coming to you or vice versa?

Did you get enough amount of sleep? :oops: I just checked and everything's in order, my gate's open and your items are in front of my station. They're also full baskets of all the perfect fruits, feel free to help yourself and take them if you would like to :)

Did you get enough amount of sleep? :oops: I just checked and everything's in order, my gate's open and your items are in front of my station. They're also full baskets of all the perfect fruits, feel free to help yourself and take them if you would like to :)
haha yes i’m good! i’ll probably fall asleep after tho haha. sounds good, i’ll be right over! thank you so much!!

Back