• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for the whole Mush Set :) with TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaytealyn411

Mother of Dragons
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4671-1025-9720
Feedback
100% (17) +
Hi there! I'm looking for the entire Mush set.

I also have a few things i can trade. I have the mermaid wall, bed, and dresser.

I'd prefer to buy with TBT.

I'm not really sure what things are going for nowadays. I just started looking n=on here again today lol

Name your price and we'll go from there.

That seems reasonable :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

However, can you refresh my memory on how we'll go about this?

OK cool if you can wait I need to order the items. Which means it might come tommorow. Sorry for the wait :(

OK cool if you can wait I need to order the items. Which means it might come tommorow. Sorry for the wait :(

OK so I order the items, so you'll have to wait til tommorow or so. And you can pay the tbt when I'm done giving it to ya.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg sorry I guess someone lied to me :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep I said that I will catalog them and give it back to him, I guess he was lying sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back